Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26762 03/04/02 10:22 PM
OP Offline

Hi all,

I just finished the photoreading course back here in Holland, got the scertificate and all!!!!!
But even do i finished the course i still come here once in a while, and I saw that the survey was not made for foreign countries, no why is that???
A second thing, if you wanne order the photoreading book in Dutch, you can only do this by contacting "PHOTOREADING Nederland", office@photoreading.nl

That's all i wanted to say.

Oh yeah, i had to say hi, from my instructeur Nick van den IJsel to all photoreadinginstructeurs.

Keep up the good work,

Rudger

#26763 03/04/02 11:15 PM

The impression that I got was that you had to order them from the publishers who translate them and not from Learning Strategies Corporation.

#26764 03/05/02 08:05 PM
OP Offline

Well, LSC, hasn't got a company here in Holland, and if you would want to order the book by ISBN-number at a bookstore, the will tell you that the book is out of stock and cannot be ordered anymore.
The only solution to get the book is by contacting Photoreading Nederland also know as Breintrainingen. They have a deal with the bookmanifactuer printingoffice. At least that's all i know.

#26765 03/08/02 07:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by biologystudent:
Well, LSC, hasn't got a company here in Holland, and if you would want to order the book by ISBN-number at a bookstore, the will tell you that the book is out of stock and cannot be ordered anymore.
The only solution to get the book is by contacting Photoreading Nederland also know as Breintrainingen. They have a deal with the bookmanifactuer printingoffice. At least that's all i know.

Another option is to check your local library.
I don't know the exact status now, but the last time I checked: there is only a translation available of the the 1st US edition. LSC is currently publishing the 3rd edition. Do you know if Inga will translate the 3rd edition too?

Erwin

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved