Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

Although this isn't about PhotoReading , I've got nowhere else to ask. Falling asleep is nearly impossible task for me right now.

This might sounds silly but it's true. I'm heavily disturbed by my thought that 'I need to **** one more time before I fall asleep'. This has been occuring everynight for around a week and a half and I feel like it might be my permanent habit one day. Is this a kind of mental disease? At first it's a really small problem but it grows to be a stronger and stronger feeling and now I can't fall asleep since all my attention is put into my penis and I always feel that I have to **** (i apologize in advance if this is impolite, I'm a foreigner and urinate sounds too formal ). This is really bad for me. How can I break this habit? I tried silent imagestreaming and it put me in the hypnagogic state and then again I remembered to **** so I was unable to sleep

any advice will be highly appreciated.

The forum automatically censors out that word, so I wasn't sure what it was until you said urinate.

I have some small experience with this, so:

Are you taking any caffeine before you go to bed?
Do you drink at all before bed?
In general, do you have any activity you do before bed on a consistent basis?
Are you able to go to the bathroom if you entertain this feeling?

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

OP Offline

I'm really sorry to use that impolite word.

No , I don't take any caffeine.
Yeah , I drink tons of water throughout the day. Lastnight which I had only 2-3 hours of sleep. I tried to stop drinking 4 hours before bed but finally I couldn't resist the temptation to drink 2 glasses of water.

I don't have any activity. Is 20mins body building before bed ideal for sleeping? I used to do that but I've stopped it for 6 months since I'm very lazy. When I wanna go back to it again, I feel like I lack of proper knowledge.. I also have Arnold Schasnegger's book but it's for advanced body builders which I definitely don't wanna have shape like those.

Oh yeah I go to the toilet everytime I have this damn feeling. It's like I try to be perfect before falling asleep. I also suffer from allergy which sometimes disturb me but that's not the problem. This is the real problem which is going to be my permanent habit. I had similar problem before but it's about the clothes I wear but this time it's my body !!!!! What should I do with it?

Thanks a lot.

Here is a partial list of banned words:

I hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by THEGOALIE (edited March 06, 2002).]

Theerapun,
Sawatdee kap!

Doing any form of physical exercise before going to bed is not a good idea if you want to sleep well. Regular exercise earlier in the day, though, is very good.

The Arnold book will NOT make you look like those professional bodybuilders. Even if you have the genetics for that, you have to remember that these guys are also taking A LOT of drugs.

E-mail me if you have any questions regarding exercise or if you want a good program. I work part time as a personal trainer and have ten years of experience in the field and I'd be happy to help.

OP Offline

Airmonkey,
Are you also thai?
anyway thank you very much. I'll contact you via e-mail later since i'm very very stressed right now and don't have any time to deal with bodybuilding.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved