Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

quote:
Originally posted by Ragnar1211:
Prove to me from the bible that the kingdom of God is inside of us.

In fact explain to me what the kingdom of God is.

This good news of the kindgom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations. Matt 24:14

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Triborg:
This good news of the kindgom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations. Matt 24:14

I know that... but that is not answering my question about the kingdom of God being inside my heart....

I think Jesus is refering to something more literal.

Mat 6:33 " Keep seeking first the Kingdom and all other things will be added to you"

There is a more important issue here that millions around the world miss out on just because their minister, or parents told them so.

So before you attack my stand on self hypnosis you should first try to understand what the bible is really saying, rather than just saying what you think is right.

There is a huge difference between thinking something is right and knowing it is. Knowledge is the key to everlasting life.

Luke 17:21 states that the kingdom of God is within you. King James Version

Anyone who wants to discuss what the kingdom of God is can email me, I would be happy to offer my humble opinion(s).

Josh 1:8 thou shalt meditate (on the book of the law) day & night. This was God's command to Joshua.

I must add that I do not interpret this as meaning we are to meditate twice a day.

OP Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dc21:
[B]Luke 17:21 states that the kingdom of God is within you. King James Version

Quoting from a bible translation that has over 20,000 known errors is very brave.

Using that quote, prove to me that The statement you made is in harmony with the theme of the entire bible. If you can prove that it must be true, otherwise look deeper.

What the hell are you guys talking about? Seriously...

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dc21:
[B]Luke 17:21 states that the kingdom of God is within you. King James Version

Quoting from a bible translation that has over 20,000 known errors is very brave.

Using that quote, prove to me that The statement you made is in harmony with the theme of the entire bible. If you can prove that it must be true, otherwise look deeper.

Ragnar1211:

While it is true that the KJV has some errors--all translations do. The only way to know what the Bible truly means--in my opinion--is to go to the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures and also do topic studies.
God Bless,
Jonah

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited March 13, 2002).]

Luke 17:21

Young's Literal Translation:

nor shall they say, Lo, here; or lo, there; for lo, the reign of God is within you.

The Greek word used there is Entos, which translates to "within"...It comes from the greek work En Which simply translates to "in".

Christ did say those things to relate to His disciples that the Kingdom of God is in the heart of all who believe, not to be minimized or categorized into a nation with physical borders, because it is too big.
The Church (ie-all who are in Christ) is the Kingdom of God on this earth. That is what Christ is saying.

At any rate, I have many things to say on the subject of Faith and Photoreading. At the end of all my studies in the system, as well as the Word of God, I find nothing contradictory in a Christian utilizing all the tools of the system to attain a level of excellence not experienced before. After all, it is the mind He created us with. I think he wants us to use it to its full potential.

PEACE

quote:

I know that... but that is not answering my question about the kingdom of God being inside my heart....

I think Jesus is refering to something more literal.

Mat 6:33 " Keep seeking first the Kingdom and all other things will be added to you"

There is a more important issue here that millions around the world miss out on just because their minister, or parents told them so.

So before you attack my stand on self hypnosis you should first try to understand what the bible is really saying, rather than just saying what you think is right.

There is a huge difference between thinking something is right and knowing it is. Knowledge is the key to everlasting life.

John 17:3

I think you know where I'm coming from with my reply...we may know each other Ragnar. Feel free to email me.

majwru?

OP Offline

yes

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved