Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

When I'm doing High think thank and image
streaming I get into the state of should
I see this? Sometimes I feel like my conscious mind is interfereing because I'll
see stuff maybe from a movie I just watched.

I've been doing HTT for about 4 days, once a day so far.

1. I go through the relaxation steps.
2. Then I grab an envelope with a question and say in my mind, "Inner mind this is a question I would like you to answer."
3. Then I start my tape recorder and say what I see. Then I stop and take notes, I make a rough sketch and write somethings down.

4. Then I take a few deep breaths and stat my tape recorder and take notes after words.
I do this one more time for a third image.

5. Next I look at my notes and form associations then I look at the question.

6. Now I answer the question to the best of my ability.

7. The next day I listen to what I recorded and think about the quesiton a little more
and decide wether the answer is something else.

I think my problem is that I'm not used to image streaming. I was thinking about just image streaming for about 15-20 minutes a day and then listening to what I said just to get used to this tool. Lots of times when I'm image streaming I know what I see but I have troubles with comeing up with words to describe what I saw. I do have very good recall of what I saw. When I play back the tape the next day or look at the notes I can remember the entire image stream pretty much exactly.

So critique me and give me some pointers or examples of what you've been doing or what you think I should be doing.

Administrator
Administrator

Loved the HTT sessions. Got some amazing benefits from them myself.

With the sessions ... just go with it, easy memories are easier to decode over something radically new don't you think? So if it's a movie just go with it. If you think that's weird I've had cartoon movies and got interesting insights from them.

Your method of noting after each image stream is similar to mine. I did it that way because I had no intention of listening to the tape again... to hard to decipher those recordings. the playback at full volume is as bad as a skeleton rattling in a tin can. I only ever recorded them in case I had to listen to them.

In the early stages my answers where vague before I looked at the question. I was able to relate them to the question after about 5 days. By about the 15th day I was writing clear answers before I looked at the question. The last 2 weeks of the HTT were really interesting.

One thing I quickly learnt go with the first answer. If I wanted to I could find so many more ways to decode the images. Afterall they say 1 picture is worth 1000 words. By going with the first thing that came to mind in the decoding process I gave my inner mind some clear images that it could give me when it wants to include those ideas in another message. We can always find many answers to one question.

Take the whole thing as a learning experience (and it is) and enjoy it.

You've probably already seen my HHT post posted in june.

Alex

I saw a program very similar to the Genius Code program at www.nightingaleconant.com, advertised for only $89 dollars! The program is called the Einstein Factor which explains the same theory of ImageStreaming and is by Dr. Wegner, the person who originally discovered the theory of ImageStreaming. Is the Genius Code simply an overpriced version and copy of the Einstein factor by Dr. Wegner? I'm not putting down the learning strategies company. It has great products but are they over priced and copied from other people? also the paraliminal tapes seem to be a copy of HPP which is Hypno-Peripheral processing which you can find out at the same above website. Check it out and let me know what you think? Thanks.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved