Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27223 03/22/02 01:46 AM
csantos Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings all.

I realize my situation/question is probably not new but I have searched the archives and I can not find an adequate response...so, here it goes...

I am nearsighted and wear glasses. When I generate the blip page with my glasses, the words are blurry. I know this is to be expected.

When I generate the blip w/o my glasses, the words are in focus...I still can not "read" the words due to left page-right page interactions and the processing of the "block" of information but it does seem to be THE, or at least, A clarity one ultimately is to achieve during PR.

IS one way better than another...does it matter as long as I am relax and not "old school" reading during the PR step?

I thank you all for your help and insight.

Cheers - CS

#27224 03/22/02 01:58 AM

I think Paul suggests that it works either way. What he says is that, if your belief system would get in the way if you Photoread without glasses, then be sure to wear them. Pick the one that is more comfortable for you and run with it.

quote:
Originally posted by csantos:
Greetings all.

I realize my situation/question is probably not new but I have searched the archives and I can not find an adequate response...so, here it goes...

I am nearsighted and wear glasses. When I generate the blip page with my glasses, the words are blurry. I know this is to be expected.

When I generate the blip w/o my glasses, the words are in focus...I still can not "read" the words due to left page-right page interactions and the processing of the "block" of information but it does seem to be THE, or at least, A clarity one ultimately is to achieve during PR.

IS one way better than another...does it matter as long as I am relax and not "old school" reading during the PR step?

I thank you all for your help and insight.

Cheers - CS

[This message has been edited by slithy toves (edited March 21, 2002).]

#27225 03/22/02 03:14 AM

CSANTOS:

I'm the complete opposite of you. I'm far-sighted, I can't make out the digital numbers on my wristwatch. So when I PR, I PR with my glasses on. Also, wearing my glasses while PR'ing creates one hell of a blip page

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved