Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have some long long long material, for someone to photoread then activate and then ask them what happend in the material after like 4 mins , this material takes regular reading 3 hrs,
anyone who can photoread and activate take this test and give me your Msn or AIM , username or email to be astonished to the amazing power of photoreading and to have the highest belief in it to do the course with no negative thoughts.

Are you a true Photoreader?

*slams head on keyboard repeatedly

Why do we have to go through this every bloody month? Without fail...if not every two weeks.

Someday I will write a long reply and just save it in a file, and repost it everytime this comes up.

I'll give you the short and skinny of it, sir. What you're looking for is called "spontaneous activation". Some people can do it, but it takes years of practice. A "true Photoreader" is only someone who uses photoreading, and then can go through the material in about 1/3 of the time it would normally take.

To save time, these are other questions you shouldn't ask, since they've been ask thousands of times and have long war-like debates that spanned for days:

• Does the photoreading step actually work?
  • Where's the proof?
  • I want to meet with a real Photoreader...
  • the one I hate the most: "But, with all this previewing and activating, couldn't I have just gotten the material without the PR step?"

Be warned, these questions come up a lot, and a lot of people are tired of hearing them. You're going to get some nasty responses.

I'm calming down right now, and sorry for being jerky - just got off phone with gf and sometimes...sometimes...to the moon, Alice!

OP Offline

if it takes years of practice than it cant help me in highschool which is the reason i bought it, i should therefore not use it and in my spare time just study physics or maths or something.

I just wanna have higher belief in it, which i do kinda but it just aint working for me but it will when i see someone else be able to do it.

You CAN use it in high school, it just won't take 4 minutes.

A reading assignment that would take you 45 minutes will take 15, a book that you would read in 10 hours will take around 3 hours, it saves a lot of time even without spontaneous activation.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

OP Offline

okay thanx

Its helped me(Im a freshman).

quote:
Originally posted by mathematician:
I have some long long long material, for someone to photoread then activate and then ask them what happend in the material after like 4 mins , this material takes regular reading 3 hrs,
anyone who can photoread and activate take this test and give me your Msn or AIM , username or email to be astonished to the amazing power of photoreading and to have the highest belief in it to do the course with no negative thoughts.

Are you a true Photoreader?

Despite what the ads may say about reading a book in 5 minutes, that takes daily practice for around 10-12 years.

With PRing, you'd get a 3 hour thing, in around an hour with better comprehension and retention.

All what you need is to be relaxed, if you are unable to go into a deeper level of relaxation you are not going to do it. Try learning meditation or go to this link centerpointe.com to learn how to reach a deeper level. Also you are going to need a lot of practice or enroll on a seminar. Photoreading is a great tool to increase your reading speed and abilities.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved