Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27418 04/02/02 10:38 AM
OP Offline

Does smoking marijuana effect your photoreading sessions? Has anyone ever tried photoreading while high? Should it work even better since it calms you down?

#27419 04/02/02 02:14 PM

Now kids, pot is bad for you and is a "gateway drug" to other Photoreading enhancers. Don't do drugs, okay?

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com ("If you read that carefully, you will see that I may have tested this theory out, and may have had positive results. Don't do drugs!

#27420 04/03/02 05:13 AM

You will fry you’re brains trust me I know
don’t do drugs do PR. This thing that pot is good will be the most expensive lie you’ll ever believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27421 04/03/02 05:25 AM

Yeah, man, that stuff'll crack you up!
I used to smoke weed but you know when you spend 1500 bucks on holosync and LSC - stuff and don't know how it will affect your results..; ie when I have the choice between superior brain power, serenity, peace of mind and WEED, I DO NOT choose the latter.
Yeah it's oh so much fun when you're with friends, and okay it's much better than smoking normal cigarettes, drinking alcohol or doing other drugs; but I forgot what I wanted to say .. oh yeah it really ****s up your short-term memory

Now well, I would say lay it off until you're quite proficient with photoreading and THEN you can do some serious testing.

BTW someone on the board once said that smoking weed really affected his photoreading abilities for days (if not weeks)

take care
Ste

#27422 04/23/02 03:33 AM

Hey.. Don't depend on other's misinformed opinions to make your decision on whether weed is a compliment or not. Some pointers for you:

1. Educate yourself in MJ cultivation. Know the difference between a pure indica (MJ markets predominately sell), a pure sativa, and sativa / indica mix. It's the hybrid of more sativa and less indica ratio you want. Pure indicas will stone you to kingdom come, and pure sativas will make you climb the ceilings like spiderman. Some sativa strains are equivalent to LSD.

2. Don't buy the pot from dealers unless you know, 100% certainty, you have the appropriate strain to try. If you buy it, you're at the mercy of misinformation.

4. Grow your own so you know what strain can be used to help you.

Weed does not necessarily short out your short-term memory if you know what you're doing. Weed is not a gateway drug. It never has been and never will. It's all a bunch of DEA propoganda claptrap.

If you want to learn about MJ and it's creative abilities, go to www.overgrow.com. There are plenty strains that'll work with PR.

lata

#27423 04/23/02 05:23 AM

I think that you can get into photo focus much more rapidly after a big fat joint.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved