Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Click on the link on the bottom of this page and enjoy!

Dana

Ooohhhhh! Me want, me want!

Not to be rude or anything ... but doesnt this sound near identical to image streaming?

I noticed that Dana, you were mentioned on page 4 or the introduction, but I get images like that all the time, I dont image stream on a regualar basis or anything like that. Would this really be worth it if I have already gotten Dr. Wengers courses already?

I would like to know the answer to this too Mastermind. It mentioned that they were considering calling the course Beyond the Einstein Factor. Does this imply that the Genius Code course is more involved/advanced or contains more material than the Einstein Factor course?

OP Offline

Of course it is Image Streaming. That's part of the course's foundation. Get the course and see what happens when Win Wenger and Paul Scheele put their heads together. If you are not delighted, return it. Your only expense will be the shipping, which is a small price to pay.

Mtt Offline

I read the Genius Code section on the website. It sounds very interesting. If you don't mind, I have a few questions.
Is a partner needed for any of the mental exercises?

How quickly can the methods be implemented? Does the course take a lot of exploring before the methods can be used for practical purposes?

That's it for now. Thanks

OP Offline

You do not need a partner, however, if you have a partner, you can use him/her in the exercises.

Paul has worked hard to make sure the course was immediately practical for people. That said, more benefits will come with use.

You'd think with all of these awesome courses available, the staff of Learning Strategies would be an army of superintelligent geniuses. Then why can't they create more creative ways to market their products than sending loads of junk mail and e-mails with subjects like "We have a winner, designer52"?

I would truly like to believe that the Learning Strategies is on to something special. But I haven't seen any improvement in my photoreading skills since I bought the personal course 9 months ago. Until I see some results, I am not buying any more products from LS.

OP Offline

About the marketing: well, "junk mail" works.

About your PhotoReading skills: I'll be happy to help you. First, tell me how many books you PhotoRead in the past 9 months, and how many of those books you fully activated. Then estimate how many minutes you would spend on a book in activation.

I await your response.

okay, what just happened?
i sent a response after Designer -that was not ofensive and now someone erased it....maybe because i wrote the f-word with a "r" in it......

Anyways, i was talking about the marketing aspects. I dont have any doubt that that photo reading is a great system and helps many. So far, it is helping me in various aspects of my life, but i cant critique it well without proper commitment. It does give me confidence and relaxation. I just agreed a little with designer about the marketing involved with it.

I dont understand why some people get upset when some ask a question about finishing their degree faster or similar questions. With the advertising claims, what do u expect?? like for instance, obtain info as "easy as drinking water".

Photo Reading has helped so many people improve thier lives, its just that the ads that appear to good to be true. U do have to be relaxed for it to work which makes it easy, but i guess people give up when they learn they have to activate, rapidread,etc, because the ads don't mention this. That's probably why peeps get frustrated.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved