Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi there.
My name is Gabriel, and I am quite curious about the paraliminal tapes.
However, I have swedish and spanish as my natural languages, so I am concerned about the tapes being in english. I am used to both read and write in English (I do it all the time), and am quite used to listen to it (movies, TV). I even speak English quite well, although I do not get opportunities to do so very often.

But, I do have difficulties to grasp heavy accents and unclear pronunciations. Therefore I ask, should this be of any inconvenience for me when listening to the tapes?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

As long as you have a basic ability to hear and understand the English language you can benefit from the Paraliminal programs. Many, many people with English as a second or third language have experienced significant success with the Paraliminals.

Hi there, Gabriel.
I've received a few of the paraliminal tapes, excited, but sceptical as to whether they wil work for ANYONE, and not being a native english speaker, I've not been sure what to think of them at all. Right now I listen to a few of them every day, though, and can easily say that at least the Ten Minute Supercharger has an effect. Yes, it definitely seems to work. A little while after having used it, I feel MUCH fresher than before using it. I don't know how, but something is definitely happening. So not being a native english speaker might not be an issue at all. Give'em a try! I'll keep you informed as to how I'm going with the other paraliminals (it's a bit early to sayright now, I've had them for only a couple of days!)

to all of you guys!

HH

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by HARALD:
Hi there, Gabriel.
Give'em a try! I'll keep you informed as to how I'm going with the other paraliminals (it's a bit early to sayright now, I've had them for only a couple of days!)

to all of you guys!

HH

Hi Harald. Thanks a lot for your kind answer. I have ordered a couple of tapes now
(10 minute supercharger, memory supercharger, personal genius and deep relaxation), so now I am waiting for them to arrive, so that I can try them out.
I am quite (positively) anxious about this now.
It's good to hear that they seem to be working for you.

hI gaR

[This message has been edited by HARALD (edited May 11, 2002).]

---I don't think you can sit down for an hour with a magic tape and VOILA, you're the ionic man with a fantastic income, a beautiful, loving wife, a Ferrari and unprecented peace of mind and happiness.---

Hey, it could happen! Live in the world of the possible, not the probable. It's a much better place.

Hey, Tim, you're absolutely right! It could happen, I just haven't come across a tape like that yet!!! Which ones do you suggest I give a try?

HH

For that perticular desire, I would suggest the *ahem* magical tape that we keep in the back for our -special customers-

Seriously, though, I don't think you need these tapes to get you there. I was really struck by Anthony Robbins' "Awaken the Giant Within." I think that if you follow all the exercises he suggests, and give them an honest chance, as well as truly desiring to change your life, it will all come to you. But these tapes do help. I have not had an epiphany of any sorts. No, but I have done much in these past few months, ever since I really got into listening to these tapes, that I just never flowed for me. I'm not perfect, I never will. But gradual change of a long period of time, especially when I got to start so young, can make such a difference.

Do not expect a tape to change your life. It can not. It is merely a recording of a man who would like to help you in the best ways he knows. Do not expect miracles to happen. They might, but expecting them will probably just get you frustrated and annoyed. Just take these tapes, whichever ones you are drawn to, and make them a part of your life, like with any activity, it can take you one sitting to have it sink in, or many. These tapes do not make you succede, only you can take the action to make your life the one you desire.

Happy trails.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The tapes are merely tools to help you make change. They can give you direction, support, and the keys to accelerated progress.

The tapes do not program your brain either. Rather they help you learn strategies so that your brain responds in ways that support your goals. They are all about learning strategies that work for you, not against you.

It is all right to expect results, but their is a fine line between expecting something so much that you try to force it and having a positive expectancy. The positive expectancy provides magic dust.

Best to you.

Hi there Tim.

[This message has been edited by HARALD (edited May 11, 2002).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved