Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
zone96 Offline OP
OP Offline

If I could photoread like that dude on the infomercial, I would read through all my textbooks on the first day of class and activate all the knowledge in my brain. I would ace all my exams and be at the top of my class. People would call me genius. If I could photoread, I would read the 100 top literature books in a day and impress people with my literary knowledge. I'd read several history textbooks to learn about my nation. I'd finish politics in two days, philosophy in five, anatomy, genetics, and physiology in three days each. I'd master psychology in a day, finish physics in a week, and whiz through astronomy in a weekend. The world would be mine to know, to feel and grasp - as they say - as if it were the back of my hand. Economics, finance, marketing: I'd learn them with relish and make a few bucks. I'd learn to start my own business, play the stocks game with confidence, and even dip into real estate. All this knowledge attainment would be just the beginning of my learning. I haven't even mentioned entire fields of knowledge I could learn, such as drama, computer programming, and music. If I could photoread, I would be capable of anything, everything - all would be possible. I would rule the entire...Alas, am I dreaming?

it is not a dream...infact, it is something i would like to obtain as well! Once I learn how to properly activate what i photread, im gonna be reading everything from magazines to history books and i also hope to learn new languages....The dream can be attained!

have you ever heard the age old mantra "you can do anything if you put your mind to it"
Well, this too (dur) and it takes your whole brain. I have read dictionaries and books that I have to write reports on. Im decent at it but not a pro. I can do what I want with it, but there is still work to be done.

Praise God, your dream is about to come true

Take it from me, 14 years old, and able to read 250 page books in just 45 minutes. After a long time worth of practice, you can achieve those speeds.

Administrator
Administrator

Happy Birthday youngprer... how many days did I miss it by?

Alex

Hel Offline

You are amazing, Youngprer.

And you too, Mastermind.

Yes, and happy birthday, Youngprer.

Best wishes & lots of love, Hel

I would read my Bible EVERY DAY. That way I would know a lot about the stuff that matters for the afterlife.

Plus I would read all my novels for class in less than 2 days, making the other classmates mad and teachers wouldn't believe me. That'd be great.

Administrator
Administrator

sbbqb7n16

Go for it... it's possible.
Alex

I would graduate from medical school in two years, ace the boards, become a seasoned investor, invent or discover new medicines for diseases, teach photoreading in schools, have a large library, have a photoreading reunion with Paul Pete, and Dana (as the guests of honor)and everyone else on this forum , enjoy life more, etc.

P.S I could keep going.................

I ordered the Mega Speed back then when I was a freshman in H.S. I am able to read faster but would like something more advanced and effective. At that time, I didn't know PR even existed. Well, I'm a college Freshmen at SDSU, and now thinking of maybe getting the PR (and also hoping to win that $250 thing first, heh).

With PR, I will turn my slacking/procastinating time into fun freetime w/o worrying about wasting time. I'll be able to learn things more faster and read more pleasure. I'll be able to ace all my classes and be on top of the league. I'll amazed my friends with my awesome reading ability. I'll sip a nice cold drink reading my favorite novel at the beach at laughing at my friends while they are struggling at school trying to read 5 chapters for there English exam. I'll read a lot of books of improving and tapping the power of the mind to become more smarter. I'll read a lots on self-development. I'll even start writing and be fiction-write influence by the PR ability.

I just wish I had PR a long time ago when I little kid. I would be one of those child genious and be in college at age 8, and be able to do accomplish a lot of things at such a young age. I would probably be the youngest person to ever obtain a Ph.D

To every young people here, MasterMind, YoungPrer, and others, you guys are amazing. Be glad you found about this PR stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved