Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:

Dana and Pete are also great names to search under.

Personally, i find it hard to believe Youngprer's ability to dish out the advice like he does. There are some very impressive teenagers here. Noone would ever guess their age w/o being told.

Of course, the name: young-pr-er, kind of gives it away. After all, that is short for Young PhotoReader. And yes, my friends often tell me "I've become 20 way too fast." They can thank PRing for my sentance structure, and new found intelligence.

Dana and Pete, note: are LSC names. LSC names are the best, obviously. Therefore, these are the best 'user' names.

Judge me by my size, do you?
-Yoda, in The Empire Strikes Back.

Youngprer,

It nice to know that one's word's can make a small difference in one life.

It's great to see how this forum has evolved over time.

NLP should model our forum and apply it to others on the Net ... what an improvement that would be!

Kind words from one who is just beginning lifes journey. You are definately on the right road, one of which many would be envious I'm sure.

OP Offline

Absolutely. I'm very fortuanate. However, there is always someone who has life better. That's what humbles me.

It's taken me a while to finally get back on the right road. I got run over, and kicked off two years ago. I was about to give up trying to survive. Search the archives , for information between Ramon and I and how I was becoming a serious insomniac.

And it's only recently that I've fought like mad to keep myself going to 9th grade. PhotoReading is definitely a HUGE fist of power in my motivation.

quote:
Originally posted by youngprer:
And yes, my friends often tell me "I've become 20 way too fast." They can thank PRing for my sentance structure, and new found intelligence.

lol not half trying to give us impression of people who actually know u, that your smart.

krisk,
Perhaps you are reading your need to feel smart in youngprer's posts. I've never felt like he was promoting himself. Even his starting this thread was an attempt to help others.

Whenever we point a finger at someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at us.

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
krisk,
Perhaps you are reading your need to feel smart in youngprer's posts. I've never felt like he was promoting himself. Even his starting this thread was an attempt to help others.

Whenever we point a finger at someone, the other 3 fingers are pointing back at us.

I forgot it was your opinion. MY post MY opinion. < Glad we sorted that out.

-Note The Sarcasm-

My post, MY opinion, and my opinion is that outta the three fingers pointing at you, I have one in specific pointed straight up directly at you, krisk.

Glad we sorted THAT out.

[This message has been edited by anonymousman (edited July 12, 2002).]

is that an opinion or action.. im not sure your hte wise one please enlighten me with one of your wise sayings. Please?

Btw i never ment to start WW3 in this thread. I just posted wat i thought was a funny note.

Im sorry youngprer didnt mean to offend, as i said before i thought it was a funny note.
As for security guard margaret and anonymous man, sorry for being a smart @$$.

OP Offline

Krisk - how about you be a pal and post something that has to do with this thread? C'mon. Search the archives, and find a good name for me to add.

Margaret is right. The only time I've ever really said, "I have talents," in this place is when people have told me that I don't.

-youngprer

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved