Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Glenski,

I have seen few people to contribute as much to this forum as youngprer. His website has many usefull and insightful tools about PR and many other facets of accelerative learning etc. I posted a while ago about contempt prior to investigation leads to ignorance. You seem to be fitting that bill. It would take a very mature person to learn/ master PR as well as youngprer has. I find his Jedi stuff quite fun. It keeps me humble knowing that he is half my age and has the PR system down cold.

Bruce

"Reading Genius only has one teacher"

... Sounds like a cult to me

Well..beyond the candorous statements..I am familiar with both course and each deserve credit..they are quite different when you look inside..and I think everyone could benefit from both ..though of course one trainers style may appeal to you more..

I saw Ed speak in NYC in June /03 and demonstrate several things.. this guy is real .. and reading is not his only topic.. and beyond many of the "motivational" speakers who seem like bigmouths...

It seems that those who are lambasting him..don't know him or the reading genius method which only lowers the credibility of these harsh statements... Is that wise ?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved