Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#28481 05/25/02 05:53 AM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all,

I just received my PhotReading activator and I'll listen to it tonight for the first time.

Have you noticed anything different in using the activator paraliminal?

This is fairly open-ended, I'm not sure what I'm asking just wanting to know what others think of this particular paraliminal.

Thanks,
Tracey

#28482 05/26/02 03:56 PM

Hi,
What is this PR activator paraliminal? I haven't heard of it until Traceys' post.

#28483 05/26/02 06:21 PM

foneguy,

I think only people who attended the Seminars get the Photoreading Activator Paraliminal ... which is quite a shame, I think

stefan

#28484 05/26/02 06:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Xehupatl:
foneguy,

I think only people who attended the Seminars get the Photoreading Activator Paraliminal ... which is quite a shame, I think

Ah, indeed it is only available to those who attend the seminar! It's kind of funny how some of the people here get jealous and treat those who've attended the seminar like rich snobs. Hehehehe.

But seriously folks: how about we have tracey tell us about the exerpience from the tape. Just what does it do? I mean - obviously it's not something you need, but how much does it help?

#28485 05/26/02 09:14 PM

I think I received a mailer from LSC within the past month that allowed me to buy the Activator tape...so keep an eye on your mail if your in their database.

I had to pass, unfortunately, as the technology in my house no longer allows for cassette or video tapes....time for downloadable paraliminals. No waiting, no shipping, instant Visa/MC charges for LSC. The time has come.

Cheers - CS

#28486 05/27/02 01:15 AM

Uh. . .why not CD's? (Gives csantos a weird look.)

#28487 05/27/02 01:56 AM

Actually...
I would like to have some of these paraliminals on CD(or a downloadable MP3 format?)
As it is, I am slowly setting up my PC to input my LSC tapes(I need to get another sound card for the input) to my PC to convert to MP3 for my portable MP3 player. This way I don't carry around several tapes which can get broken besides which I can't carry them everywhere. Then, out in the field, when I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for a Telco to turn up a circuit, I can pick and choose which paraliminal I would like to listen to while I wait(I sometimes wait for more than an hour for them to get their act together!).

Anyway, no need to get steamed, I also would like tracey or anyone else's experience with this PR activator paraliminal.

Joe the foneguy
(I get this feeling and I am forced to wonder...

Telco engineer's talking amongst themselves from a central switch many miles away from Joe the phoneguy - "Is that technician, Joe still on the job site??? It's 9:00 pm! Hey, I bet you I can get him to stay on site another 30 minutes before he calls us back screaming that he's leaving."
Other Telco engineer - "Your on!!! He's been out there too long, If you pull his chain again he's gonna reschedule!"

Calls Joe the foneguy technician - "Yeah, it's Telco again, it's taking us longer for translations to setup the correct DNIS digit configuration that we agreed on. Uh, just give us another 5 minutes, or so."
Joe - "That's what you said at 5:30 when we were SUPPOSED TO CUT over the circuits!!!!" Joe, realizing there is nothing else to do and if he leaves he'll have to reschedule with these bozos anyway, says - "Oh all right, I'll sit tight for another 5 minutes" - Goes back to the clients lunch room to finish his 5th cup of coffee.)

#28488 05/27/02 02:08 AM

I accept your strange look and I raise you a raised eyebrow....as far as I know you can't get Memory Supercharger, Activator, etc. on a mini-cd. Only cassette tapes.

Regardless of your solutions, downloadable formats would still be usefull. Immediate satisfaction for (some) customers...in the end, LSC is a business.

Cheers - CS

#28489 05/27/02 04:32 AM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

LSC is offering the PhotoReading Activator paraliminal (along with "Double Your Reading Speed in 10 Minutes" for $39.95.

It's an offer which expires in 20 days from its arrival. Ideally everyone who purchased the PR course should receive this offer.

I too wish the paraliminals and courses all came on cd.

As for my experiences, I couldn't finish listening to the paraliminal. It's the first one I just got so agitated that I had to turn it off. I was dozing as I was listening to it and I started and woke up and was so afraid for some reason, I ended up just trying to calm myself but I had to stop the tape I was so upset. I have no idea if it was the tape or something else, but my wary eye keeps looking at the tape and wondering.

Tracey

#28490 05/27/02 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
As for my experiences, I couldn't finish listening to the paraliminal. It's the first one I just got so agitated that I had to turn it off. I was dozing as I was listening to it and I started and woke up and was so afraid for some reason, I ended up just trying to calm myself but I had to stop the tape I was so upset. I have no idea if it was the tape or something else, but my wary eye keeps looking at the tape and wondering.

Ah. Very interesting. What could have happened is something very strange that has actually happened to me, although not with any kind of paraliminals. In fact, I've never really used any paraliminal tapes from LSC, nor any kind of audio "help."

Have you ever had any experiences with intense nightmares?

Another question:
Have you tried exploring lucid dreaming?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved