Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I had just completed my second night of listening to the memory supercharger while sleeping on a coutch next to the computer and I find that my dreams can be quite odd when listening to the tape. I use headphones and In some of my dreams the characters for no reason are saying many sentances from the memory suprcharger tape without flaw. In my dream, I had about 4 or 5 people that I know, just standing up and reciting long sentances from the tape and even for some reason I also said them in my dream to the other characters that I am fermilliar with in every day life. Has anyone slept with the tape on repeat all night? Do you get the same type of dream results? this is crazy.

Good! I'm not the only one to have those experiences! I was thinking of posting this topic myself.
I actually haven't listened to the tapes on repeat through the night, but have fallen asleep in the middle of them and had characters in my dreams(I sometimes start dreaming immediately after falling asleep... I'm not suppoesed to do that am I?) quote Paul Scheele mockingly, as if to make fun of the fact that I spend so much time listening to these tapes. It's happened twice now. In the first dream I had met a couple of friends downtown, and was standing outside talking with them when another friend, who's one of the first two guys' brother, came out of a car (in real life he doesn't drive) and said something along the lines of "you enjoy really feeling good..." mockingly. I thought, hey, I haven't told him I'm using these tapes, I haven't even seen him for weeks... and then I woke up with a pounding heart. Can't remember which tape it was... But if anyone out there knows what this is trying to tell me, please feel free to shed some light on this subject.
My dreams can be very vivid nowadays, by the way, I contribute that to using holosync and the consumption of chromium supplements late at night.

HH

OP Offline

Wow, cool it is nice to know that I am not alone. The reason I had done this is because I was hopeing to find some kind of results while listening to the teape on repeat in my sleep with the headphones on.
And I do beleve I am having good results by listening to the tapes in this way also.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved