Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28560 05/27/02 02:09 AM
Dan Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been using the Pr system for about four months now, and I have created a problem for myself. Went for my eye exam and starting talking to the doctor about Pr... showed her the "cocktail weenie" and she told me I was over converging my eyes not diverging as I told her. I came back home and went to the random dot stereogram to check it out for myself. Sure enough when I look at the picture the 3d image comes out of the page and the letters are hard to make out.... but when I use method "two" the picture becomes inverted and the letters are perfectly clear!! THE QUESTION

How do I fix my over convering eyes??

if you hold your fingers infront of your face and look at a far wall to see the weenie, you are most likely diverging your eyes. If you bring your focus in to something between your face and fingers then you are convirging.

using method two would cause you to diverge your eyes. if the image is comming out, you are convirging. Try holding the book on your lap and try to look through the book to see the floor.

Magic eye books are really fun.

Administrator
Administrator

Fastest and easiest way would probably be to printout 1 doz sterograms (colour ones work just fine in black and white). Practise on them a couple of times a day. Look at them by looking throught the paper. After working on this a couple of times a day (give yourself breaks) for a day or two... you'll probably notice how it feels when you are doing it right. Then just check once in a while for a week or two to be sure you haven't slipped into convering again.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved