Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28642 06/01/02 01:06 PM
OP Offline

hey LSC-team, it's all great to read all those cool testimonials and praises on your page, but I'm interested in the worst accusations you've ever received

yeah that's right, whats the worst you've ever been accused of, threatened with, called?

just for fun

thanks!

Stefan

I remember reading a thread a while ago that essentially accused them of spreading occultism...that was a pretty strange accusation

Actually, there's a number of threads about them being accused of spreading occultism. Everything from the accelerative learning state, to the "soft focus" has been accused of being satanic. Why? Probably because people have gotten the wrong idea simply because those things are different.

However, outside of that area, and by the way: they've made that part of the PR F.A.Q.

Outside of that area: I remember reading a thread while searching past posts with Pete talking about the difficulties with the public education people (forget who exactly it was) and the laws in Minnesota about private schools that made things hell for PR, and other things having to do with LSC.

They didn't "approve" of the methods, and had no one "qualified" to investigate the methods.

They were able to overcome that obstacle, fortuanately.

And as a last minor note: is it just me or has this board been a little bit drab over the past few days?

Wait. . .did I just say drab? I've NEVER used that word before. . .

-youngprer

Yes, lately it has be less than enthralling post youngprer appearing on the forum. That happens.

OP Offline

hehe I was asking because after viewing www.badcookie.com and www.deathclock.com and seeing their e-mail feedback, essentially accusing them of going to hell, being satan worhippers and making family members depressed and commit suicide.
And these pages are essentially harmless! Some people take things much too seriously

check out the pages and look under ... "dearest bad cookie" after opening your badcookie .. and .. "dead letter office" @ deathclock.

have fun!

Stefan

[This message has been edited by Xehupatl (edited June 02, 2002).]

my friend says im being brainwashed and theyre sending subliminal messages into my brain to program me to kill people, but thats not so bad, is it?

Take the Psychiatric Ward Escapee Personal Learning Course NOW!

Yes. . .subliminal messages. Right. . .

You know - they exist. However, with all the rejection that is given. . .I'm sure they're not in LSC's courses.

=\

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved