Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#29899 07/25/02 09:33 AM
OP Offline

Hello fellow Photoreaders,

Photoreading and your inner mind need calmness to understand and develop. When I was renting my house, inner calmness seemed to be more apparent within my thoughts.

Well, I recently bought a house and in the middle of a thousand renovations. Moving was a total hassel, thank God that's over.

It seem's that I was getting closer to my inner mind and Photoreading before. Now that I have tons of new things on my mind, my inner voice and Photoreading have taken a back seat.

Has this happened to you? What did you do to get out of it?

[This message has been edited by N. Armstrong (edited July 25, 2002).]

#29900 07/25/02 06:24 PM

I'm new to pr-ing but my life couldn't be more hectic. I have yet to find 20-30 minutes anytime during the day when I'm not at work, not cooking, not taking care of babies, not overly tired, not driving, not shopping, and so on. I actually bought the system because I'd missed reading SOOO much. As a kid, I read 3-4 books per week, and the past couple of years I haven't had any time. Figured if I have half an hour here and there, I can manage to read some.

SO, I think I'm doing ok for now. And your life is going to become less exciting/new. But you're right. Owning a house is way much more work than renting one. And frankly, I think you'll need to relax more now BECAUSE you have so many things to do. It's no big deal feeling relaxed and have time for all the inner mind stuff when you have nothing going on. It's an art, however, to do this in the middle of a circus - if you know what I mean.
So, just keep PhR-ing and what you were doing before, and I'm sure you'll adjust to your new situation in no time.

Annamarie

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved