Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#29904 07/26/02 05:28 AM
OP Offline

Hello fellow Photoreaders,
Photoreading and your inner mind need calmness to understand and develop. When I was renting my house, inner calmness seemed to be more apparent within my thoughts.

Well, I recently bought a house and in the middle of a thousand renovations. Moving was a total hassel, thank God that's over.

It seem's that I was getting closer to my inner mind and Photoreading before. Now that I have tons of new things on my mind, my inner voice and Photoreading have taken a back seat.

Has this happened to you? What did you do to get out of it?

#29905 07/26/02 04:44 PM
Administrator
Administrator

Seems to me that you haven't really put your photoreading and connection to your inner mind on the backburner that far.

I know I went through major hassles and things that were important to me got put on the backburner too. I had to decide what was really important to me and reassess my life. Some things wound up in the when the time is right again basket. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone has some sort of experience along this line.

Look at it as something to get back into instead of looking at how to get out of the rut.

The thing is you need to have a look at what you were doing before. How were you fitting it into your life before? How did you start bringing it into your life in the first place?
What has taken it's place in your life right now? Be patient with yourself. If its really important to you and your postings seem to indicate it is. Then give yourself space to get back into it. Pick the half hour in the day when you can start medidating or doing whatever it was you were doing to connect with your inner mind. Photoreading well you just do that with whatever you're reading. Just apply it as you go along.

In the words of Paul Scheele, Play with it and see what happens.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved