Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30024 08/07/02 05:57 AM
MarkP4 Offline OP
OP Offline

I would like to apologize for my religious rants and raves and in the future I will not discuss such topics on this forum, which is clearly for reading improvement.

#30025 08/06/02 07:44 PM

It's alright, no hard feelings.
Take Care,
Jonah

#30026 08/06/02 11:21 PM

LOL they closed the topic!!! we are such RENEGADES. *listens to "Renegades of Funk"*
(oh yeah....)

#30027 08/07/02 01:40 AM

The biggest and possibly one of the more offensive threads (I keep referring to this for some reason, though at the time, it was a big thing) was a fight between Giancarlo, Me, and a couple other people. The final thread was over 130 posts long, and wasn't just closed, it was plain deleted.

Viva la renegades! Or don't...rather...

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

#30028 08/07/02 03:50 AM
MarkP4 Offline OP
OP Offline

They deleted my last post which basically said BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP ON YOU BLEEP FREEKIN BLEEP. It was basically everything I said to my family before they dissowned me then reowned be because they needed lawns mowed. They say money rules the world but I think labor does.

Razor, I think I saw that thread you were talking about. Wasn't it kinky stuff with RFlow or someone like that?

#30029 08/07/02 04:26 AM

If you can think of anything offensive, it was in that thread. References to Bin Laden, Afghanistan, sexual references, momma jokes...it even had stupid stuff like the correcting of the punctuation and grammar of other people's posts.

I mean, I was to blame for some of it, and even I was a little relieved when that sucker was taken off the main page.

I think everybody was.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

#30030 08/07/02 07:30 AM
MarkP4 Offline OP
OP Offline

It's so easy to fly off the handle.

I know you people think here that I'm some dillweed that can't get PR to work but I've always been the type (and these religious posts prove it) that really WANTS TO KNOW things before I'll actually say, "This works, dude." If a religion doesn't work or PR doesn't work it's all the same.

What no one knows is that it's hard to believe in things you don't understand and it's a constant struggle with areas that require "faith" on top of the things we all have to take at face value in the light that most of life really deserves to be taken. There is so much garbage in this world and it's a full time job just sorting through all of it I see how a religion could actually help especially if the sorting process is "helped" by living through the rules of the religion or school of thought. I just can't do it that way. Never could.

#30031 08/13/02 04:09 PM

"There is so much garbage in this world and it's a full time job just sorting through all of it I see how a religion could actually help especially if the sorting process is "helped" by living through the rules of the religion or school of thought. I just can't do it that way. Never could. "

Well don't think of it all as garbage. Just think of them as different points of view. There is no right or wrong answer. For example: I'm a Christian Buddhist with a little bit of Hindu. And why is that? Because I don't agree with everything each religion is teaching, and that's okay. I believe that it doesn't matter what you believe as long as it helps make this planet a better place for everyone and everything.

#30032 08/14/02 04:18 PM

The "garbage" I was referring to was normal life- the relationships, jobs, businesses and all that. I like to look at WHY we identify and believe what we do, never what we believe.

I'm sure we all could go on but if I did then I'd break my promise.

#30033 08/28/02 10:51 PM

hey darkblood! I am kinda like u. I pick out the parts i want or agree with when it comes to religion,and "try" not to focus on the negative stuff. Finding ur "own" truth is more vital i believe. U should look into Sikhism it tolerates all beliefs(not trying to preach-lol).

Hope everything works out for u Markp4. Goodluck with the family among other things.

I cant believe that people still remember that crap-especially about me (and tinman,etc.) Although sometimes i am impressed that i started the madness (little ol me)
Sometimes I have changed my idenity on this forum, because of that incident and there might be a stereotype against me for stuff for what ive said in the past. But at the same time (as cheesy as this sounds), I still want others to see me grow and have a familiarity on this board. Its hard to talk about PRing as it is in with people you know.

Truthfully, I believe that this works,and if there will be some sort of photoreading reunion or something i dont want to be remembered for all of that stuff i wrote, I dont know if I should still keep this name or not. Does anyone care?lol......

I didnt mean to alter the meaning behind ur post mark, just some things on my mind
Good luck everyone.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved