Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30236 08/14/02 07:52 AM
OP Offline

Sorry another question , I just received these assignment notes, and they are quite vertically long. is it alright for me to get into photofocus, and just move my head up and down through every page? will this information get into my head?

Thanks

Administrator
Administrator

Yes and you could also experiment with side ways and see what happens. You could also stand at the table and PR them from a longer distance similar to the newpaper technique.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks very much for the reply, i really need to photoread these notes, they're really long

what i do is just photofocus a page for 3 seconds, within that 3 seconds i softfocus and move down the txt from up to bottom.
Is this ok? or is there a rule saying that if you softfocus at a txt too long it won't go into your subconscious?
I'm going to experiment in the semester break, I'm so busy at the moment

Administrator
Administrator

No I don't think the film gets over exposed in 3 second. Although I've often heard stories of folks staring at a page for many minutes while their brain went off into a daydream. They usually complain of not remembering one word of what they read.

1 second per section is enough... trust your brain. 3 second can be how fast you superread and dip... so I suggest you turn the text upside down if you intend to spend that long per section. 3 seconds is enough to take you out of photofocus and bring the conscious mind into attempting to read the text.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved