Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I bought a book and am now reading it. It tells me to now photoread the book. I'm only at the part of activation will this eventually alow me to understand what my subconcious has photoread. Plus when I photoread the words are blury does my mind understand this.

you dont focus on the book when you photoread it, you focus beyond the book and thus your vision of the words is blurry. this is normal, it is what makes photoreading work. it takes practice of photoreading many books, even when activation doesnt work very well, to get better at it.

OP Offline

Thanks. When I first tried this I was thinking this has to be impossible, all the words are blured, but I guess that's why they tell you that you have to be dedicated to learning it. I'm dedicated and am not going to give up, but how long will it be before I start understanding what I have read, because it all seems like a blur at the moment. Thanks for your replies

Administrator
Administrator

The text is blurred during the Photoreading stage. This is where the information gets place into the inner mind. In order to get the information to move from the inner mind to the conscious mind we use the manual activation techniques of superreading and dipping. It is during these passes that you gain the understanding that you seek.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks the understanding seems to be the hardest part. I have learned a lot and kept up my confidence though by reading the forums. Thanks everyone this has helped, for I used to think that if It was blured how is my mind going to learn from it. But with all of your help I've learned things that the book says but are hard to understand. These forums are the best.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved