Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I bought the book on photoreading for that was what I could afford. Will I be able to learn from the book as affectively as I would like. Oh and just curious how many people photoread this message. LOL

Brandon

yes you can, if you are dedicated to learning it. it depends on the person, it is easier to learn from a seminar than anything else, then a little harder is the study course, then the book. but if a person takes the seminar and they dont really dedicate time to learning(not likely if they spent so much money), then a person like youngprer reads the book, he will learn more than the person who took the seminar. it is completely possible to learn the same or more by reading the book, but you have to try.

Yes, you can learn from the book. All the steps are in the book. That's how I started out in the beginning myself. I started with just the book and at the time, I didn't realize the message board was here. I wish you luck.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved