Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#30888 09/05/02 07:30 PM
paul c Offline OP
OP Offline

Are there any photoreaders here that have purchased the photoreading turbo charger package? I am from Scotland in the UK and a company called LifeTools, whom I bought the PR course from sent me a letter through the post telling me about this new package which contains a tape of Paul Scheele demonstrating the system. In addition it contains other information. Has anyone on the forum purchased this package and if so, what are your thoughts. I am almost certain that I am going to buy it.

Paul C

I've seen the LifeTools website, and yes - buy it. Is it a video or audio tape, by the way?

What is the PhotoReading Turbo Charger?

[/B][/QUOTE]

I got the information about it in the post also, is it worth the money when you already have the course.

paul c Offline OP
OP Offline

young prer,

It is a video tape, however the package contains other material:

the package contains an hour long interview with Pete (on cassette tape) with pete talking about the 5 day pr plan

an interview with Paul in which he answers detailed questions from photoreaders

a 54 page photoreading deluxe reports book consisting of 25 chapters covering many different areas. Plus it contains the additional info that is in the 3rd edition of the PR book, such as skittering, postviewing and a new description of dipping.

plus there is a 1 year money back guarantee.

I think I will buy it, there is a 30 day free trial period also.

Paul c

Paul c, I also got the letter about the photoreading turbo charger. I was a little uncertain but thought that with a one year money back guarentee what is there to lose. I have been impressed with pr so for the sake of another £90 what is there to lose. Mine should be getting delivered soon - in fact Lifetools it is already 3 days late - so I'll let you know what I think.
Cheers and good luck

paul c Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks dinosaur

I phoned on Friday just there and they told me that they did not have all the stuff in stock so it would take about a week to arrive. But im certainly looking forward to receiving the package. I'll let you know of my results also.

Good luck

pual

Is it worth buying?

Is this only offered in the U.K.? I have called Learning Strategies in Minnesota and the operator told me that they did not sell the PR Turobo Charger unless it was another name for the PR Activator tape.

Thanks,
jonah

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved