Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

"What you need will depend on the size of pants a man wears"

Would that make PhotoReaders ravers?

Dragha Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your comments. My left brain sometimes comes out unexpectedly and clouds my confidence in myself and when that happens so goes everything else. As the old Christian adage goes "Don't lose in the darkness what you gained in the light" Actually I have great faith in NLP and Psychocybernetics and it's derivatives such as Silva Mind Control. In time I'll probably feel the same toward Photo Reading. I keep coming back to it, so that means I already value it. I appologize for my negativism and I appreciate all the responses toward my post. Sincerely, Dragha

you cant cram information into a 10% used brain learn a new profession, get more money, use PR and NLP to learn it and accel in it.

Dragha,
What is it about PhRing that interests you?

How do you plan to use it in your life?

What is it about PhRing that makes you fearful?

Why do you feel you need to learn it?

Just had to say:

Mark - Nice work with the smilies and "constipated" line. 10 points.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Thanks for the points! Can I redeem them for something?

Anyone that has 5 cars really needs to be run over by one of them.

There was this one episode of "Wings" where the girl was looking for a sign from god as to whether or not she should pursue her music career, I think she played the cello or something. Then her plane wrecks in the ocean as she's on her way to an audition and she's floating around in a life raft (her cello sank with the plane) and she's like, "I got my answer. God doesn't want me to waste any more time with music." and just then her cello in the case popped up out of the water and she screamed NOOOOOOOO! and shot it and blew it apart with the flare gun she had. All along she didn't want to waste away in her phoney dream world of being a musician but she just couldn't drop it without all the dramatics.

When someone starts to wake up from a dream there are all sorts of people just waiting to bark the positive Tony Robbins phrases at them to bring them back down because if someone leaves our dream, then dang it, I'm not affirmed!!!

Dragha, WAKE UP !!! Quit perpetuating the dream! Your initial instincts are correct. You're tired of the yellow brick road, remember?

"Bored people with empty lives will fall for any product or program, no matter how idiotic." 10 points to whoever comes up with the author of that.

"Bored people with empty lives will fall for any product or program, no matter how idiotic."

I say bored people w/ empty lives will fall for any product or program, no matter how idiotic..........and probably get bored w/ it

You know the saying: YOU WANT SOMETHING TO GET DONE....GIVE IT TO A BUSY PERSON. I know that's how it is at work. Those people sitting around never get around to doing much of anything!

Full people w/ energetic lives can transform any product or program into their next step to success.

at you all the way to the ocean

*Shakes head.* If you don't think it works, then quit wasting your time. OF COURSE you've come back to it, and OF COURSE you value it. PLEASE be sure you don't like it - and toss it away next time? Don't come here ranting unless you're sure.

You obviously wanted to be proven wrong about your judgement.

-youngprer

You are a little ball of light dancing on the ocean, I know.

Full people w/ energetic lives can transform any product or program into their next step to success?

How about

Capitalistic people with enough marketing can transorm anything into a product or program.

So far I've seen no proof here that I'm wrong. A zillion people once thought the world was flat and they killed those that disagreed with them. At least now instead of killing we just [Submit Reply]

"You don't need to rant and rave here."

"This is not the forum you're looking for."

Mark, you should have your say on any topic here and feel free to rant and rave. Say whatever comes to mind. You are not just a member of the forum you also bought the photo reading system. You should have a voice no matter what.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved