Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Meurphy,
You know Alex tried his absolute best to help you. And then in a nice way, after total rejection of his ideas, he said: don't forget, you can return it & get your $$$ back.

You wrote:

quote:
The idea is great but if it fails to work and is a scam, a waste of poor peoples money and time then I will take action to protect them BY ANY MEANSE POSSIBLE.

There are a lot of us out here that are very grateful to have learned PhRing. None of us think it's a scam.

What are you saying? If you can not learn this technique, it is then a scam? That's slightly extreme.

Try reading Einstein. He's the inspiration for most of this stuff. You have to know that Einstein was not a scam. He challenged the world to use more of their brains. Look at Edison who tried 10,000 times before he got it right on the light bulb.

If it proves to be true????? Do you know how many thousands of people are satisfied users of PhRing? Do you realize how many corporations train their managers to use PhRing? It's been around for a long time and instead of getting less of an audience, it's getting more. When i first purchased it, there were over 60,000 PhRing books in print. In less than ten years, it's almost trippled.

Meurphy Offline OP
OP Offline

Margaret, I still don't know what phr is suppose to do. Some say it allows you to pick through written materials to find what you need. Other say they can read internet files and spontaniously activate and understand what they photoread. Something is rotten in Demark. I just want to know what photo reading really does. If it is a technique for picking through articles then that will not serve me well. If it can help me remember my lines then I will be satisfied. I just don't know how to use it and if I am using it properly and what I can really use it for. So it is true that others use the system?? I thought I was one of the many few. SO like a million people use it... WOW! So it has to work in some way.

- always the optimistic point of view

MEURPHY

Administrator
Administrator

If it's a Scam why is it so easy to get your money back?

From this post you seem to be blatantly accusing me and others who successfully use the system as being part of a SCAM...

You wrote

quote:
I am a succesful actor, chess master and musician I don't need photo reading to work for me to have a succesful life.

So, if you don't need it why would you want it to work for you?

quote:
What if I said I would give you a million dollars in Australian notes but you can't spend it or invest it.

The Aussie government has beaten you there. It's called the lottery... now theres a scam

quote:
If it can help me remember my lines then I will be satisfied.

If you want to memorise your lines you got the wrong course. The photoreading system is for reading/learning and gathering information to satisfy your need. This may be why you are having problems with the system. Your expectations from the course are not what the course is about.

quote:
Some say it allows you to pick through written materials to find what you need. Other say they can read internet files and spontaniously activate and understand what they photoread. Something is rotten in Demark.

Why is something rotten in the state of Denmark? You've only shown that individuals have adapted the system to their own need. I have done both in fact. Picked through written material to find what I need and spontaneously activated information that I photoread. Depended on what I wanted from the material that I read. I even use photoreading for pleasure reading. Only I don't bother with activation. I rapid read, it's my choice. Adapting the course to suit your needs is permissable.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Meurphy:
Margaret, I still don't know what phr is suppose to do. Some say it allows you to pick through written materials to find what you need. Other say they can read internet files and spontaniously activate and understand what they photoread. Something is rotten in Demark. I just want to know what photo reading really does. If it is a technique for picking through articles then that will not serve me well. If it can help me remember my lines then I will be satisfied. I just don't know how to use it and if I am using it properly and what I can really use it for. So it is true that others use the system?? I thought I was one of the many few. SO like a million people use it... WOW! So it has to work in some way.

- always the optimistic point of view

MEURPHY

Quit wasting your time with question whether or not it works. If it doesn't - leave it. If it does - THEN JUST USE IT.

Think.

-always the pessimestic point of view

YOUNGPRER

there is a reason why this program has never been exposed as a scam. the founders of the program, and those they learned from, knew a lot about how the brain works, Neurolinguistic programming, and adult learning. photoreading is proven to work, and even though i have never used it successfully, i know for sure that it works. im just a really lazy guy. photoreading is beneficial in many ways:
1. learning it may take a while, but after you learn it, you are in the top 1% of readers in the world.
2. learning so quickly not only makes you a smarter and more knowledgeable person, you can also make more money with your gigantic advantage over others.
3. it is proven that by doing eye excercises, like we sometimes use in photoreading(photofocus) can actually improve your vision, and lower prescriptions on contacts or glasses.
4. your friends will think ur so cool! lol

so just stop criticizing and either go for it or quit.

[This message has been edited by Neo-Matrix (edited September 15, 2002).]

PRING IS GREAT,BUT I WAS WONDERING WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF EYEQ? I THINK EYEQ COULD COMPLEMENT PRING, BUT I'M NOT SURE THOUGH.
THIS IS THE LINK AND THERE IS A TEST TRIAL,SO YOU CAN REALLY GET A TASTE OF IT.
http://www.infmind.com/

LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

quote:
Originally posted by Gino:
PRING IS GREAT,BUT I WAS WONDERING WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF EYEQ? I THINK EYEQ COULD COMPLEMENT PRING, BUT I'M NOT SURE THOUGH.
THIS IS THE LINK AND THERE IS A TEST TRIAL,SO YOU CAN REALLY GET A TASTE OF IT.
http://www.infmind.com/

LAY OFF THE CAPS.
LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Meurphy,
Memory Optimizer Course would probably help you w/ memorizing your lines.

But any book on memory by T. Buzan would also. So would the Silva Methods.

And, the cheapest of them all would be to use the LS paraliminal: Memory Supercharger. That is one terrific tape. I've never heard anyone say they haven't benefited from it.

Tape your lines in your own voic saying them the way you want to. Then put that tape on a recorder that plays continuously and go to sleep. Trust me, you'll be happy w/ the results

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited September 15, 2002).]

How old are you???????????????????
quote:
Originally posted by youngprer:

quote:
Originally posted by Gino:
How old are you???????????????????

Young.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved