Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31285 09/21/02 11:23 PM
OP Offline

Hi friends. Can anyone help me?
I've just started my personal PH course, and, after PH my first book, I haven't been succesfully trying the activation methods mentioned on tape 4. Shold I try to PH the same book again until I get better results, or I can go to tape 5 and try the second one?
I'm sure as beginners you've had many doubts too. I'm trying to do my best; English is not my first language but I think my listening is good enough to understand all the instructions by Paul; maybe I have to practice a little more until I start developing my connections between conscious and inner mind.
Thank you for the attention.
Sincerely,

Paulo.

#31286 09/22/02 06:12 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Paul,

Activation is done in layers. You get the information by doing multiple passes of the book using superreading and dipping in blocks ot 20 to 30 minutes. So all up you may spend 2 or 3 hours activating your first few books (regular sized not textbooks, they are a different story ).

Keep going with the tapes, you'll get more information that will help to pull it all together for you. As you keep going you'll get a better understanding of the whole process.

Alex

#31287 09/23/02 04:59 PM
OP Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AlexK:
[B]Paul,

Activation is done in layers...

Thanks Alex. As you said, comprehension will come in steps. I'll keep doing cause I'm not ready to give up.
I appreciate the promptness you have to answer to so many posts.
See you around,

Paulo.

#31288 09/23/02 10:26 PM

Paul,
Once you have completed the course, take a break from it. A week or so. Then go thru it again and you'll be amazed at your progress.

But, take a break means from doing all the steps. I'd keep practicing the PhRing technique, just not activating or previewing or any of that. Just doing the technique. For some reason, just doing the PhRing technique brings about all kinds of changes. Maybe it all has to do w/ forming the neural connections and feeling relaxed which comes from practice.

During the day, work on using peripheral vision when walking or talking to people.

And, work on learning to breathe from your diaphragm if you can. There is nothing so relaxing as this type of breathing. It can relax you almost immediately even in the middle of stressful situations.

good luck

#31289 09/24/02 06:21 PM
OP Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Margaret:
[B]Paul,
Once you have completed the course, take a break from it...

Hi Margaret.
Thanks for the encouragement and tips.
At the end of the course I'll try that "break".

See you.

Paulo

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved