Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dan Offline OP
OP Offline

Here is my question.

I have been Pring since Jan, tomorrow I write my first exam (multiple choice). Yes I have been studing and Pring any book that relates to my course. I know that I will have about 30 pages of questions some with a lot of deep (and useless) information... but I need the details.

I was thinking about doing the following:

1) relax 3-2-1
2)tangerine
3)set my goal as "doing my best on this exam"
4)Pring all the exam
5(relax)
6)answer the questions

What suggestions do you have?

[This message has been edited by Dan (edited October 01, 2002).]

Dan,
Suggestions only:

1. drink a glass of water
2. listen to Motzart for 10 minutes just before the exam

3. goal: I will always select the correct answer in the multiple choice question.

4. If you don't know the answer: do a 3-2-1 & mentally ask your professor what the correct answer is. Count up 1-2-3 & select the first answer that comes to mind.

good luck

I have a method here: i found it somewhere in the internet:

Door: Imagine you are before a closed door. Tell how this door looks, then how it feels to your hand when you touch it. Then suddenly fling open the door to catch by surprise whatever is behind it. Describe immediately your first impression of what is or might have been behind the door. (This technique is excellent for finding the answer to a question. While standing before the closed door, pose your question. The more unexpected the content of the imagery, the better your chances of getting sensitive, fresh new perspectives and insights.)

Administrator
Administrator

Dan, Paul Scheele has outlined a method for taking a test, Dana posted it some time ago. You'll find it here
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000707.html

That from my experience is a highly effective strategy. Good luck

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved