Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hey its been while since i email you all but i got the course learned it and applied it to my summer classes....and believe me i needed to get my grades up they had dropped and i was unhappy and not very confident of my abilities in college. But its worked I got all B's for the summer quarter and i cuoldn't be happier...and by some stroke of luck i passed Logic and got my AA, i just have 6 more classes to go for my BA in Business Administrations and now i feel confident in my abilities! Only one thing though that i need to get down....mind mapping i was getting a little confused on the technique..i wish you all would make lil video about it and ways to do it right.
thanks again.

There is a book called 'The Mind Map Book' by Tony Buzan, which is an incredible book on the subject. It starts with principles of the brain's natural function and goes through the complete process of how mind mapping is an extension of our natural thinking process and the mechanics of mind mapping.

It also includes many different applications of mind mapping. Give it a try.

What Tony Buzan explains in his book is no joke. I have been using his mind mapping technique for more than a year in my studies and the best part about his mind mapping technique is that all you have to do is to go through the materials once and all you have to do is spend like 1/2 hour reviewing your mind maps before exams.

YeeSeang is studying in the same faculty as me, he has got twice of GPA 4, so...his words are worthfully trustable.

Administrator
Administrator

A guide for using mind maps for studies and some samples are available here. Be sure to check out all the links and examples. They are relatively brief (mind maps)and explained with text at bottom of each page. Take them as starting ideas and let your own style develop.
http://www.jcu.edu.au/studying/services/studyskills/mindmap/index.html

Alex

OP Offline

thank you all for all the advice i'll check out that mind mapping book and the site! thanks! i'm glad there is somethig out there that will help because i thought the only way i would be able to get it down would be through the PP seminar which i can't afford now! i'll let you know how it helped me.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved