Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

How can you use photoreading to improve writing? I am in English AP at my school and we wrote our first essay. I thought I would have gotten like a 70 or 75 out of 80 but instead I got a 55. Nobody else seemed to really do any better except the naturals. Any suggestions on how to use photoreading to improve my writing skills?

-Tully-

OP Offline

I should have written this before, I was just wondering why we are kept out of the Memory Optimization forum and none of the others? I like to check them all out..my curiosity is building.

-Tully-

Administrator
Administrator

Go to the school library and grab about five books on writing essays. Photoread the lot if the library has a few books you might want to photoread them in a few sets of 5. Get a sense of which one if any you might like to activate. This one will help you to understand structure/prenstation essay best consciously. The other books you photoread you've got the knowledge from them in your head so activating one book will be easy. You might find yourself becoming a Natural at essay writing as a result. You can take this further and use direct learning. It's explained in detail from page 113 of the Natural Brilliance book.

Re the Memory Optimizer... it's easier to explain if you've got the course.

Alex

It is private for many reasons. One is
because many users of the PhotoReading Forum
had asked for a separate Forum where they
could talk about PhotoReading without having
to always answer questions like, "Does it
really work," etc. Since some of the Memory
Optimizer exercises involve personal aspects
of one's life, we thought this would be the
Forum to test privacy.

OP Offline

I will let you knwo how it goes. I have a paper due tomorrow...haven't had the time to do photoread all the books yet, but I will let you know how it goes. How about using a combo of Borrowed Genius and Advanced Civ. instead of Direct Learning. Is that just as effective. I will keep you posted.

-Tully-

Administrator
Administrator

Yes, that would help, though I'd still add a bit of photoreading for addtional ideas.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved