Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
yomero Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone¡

I just finished the last tape and I have a question, how do I know if I'm activating anything?

I understand and memorize a little when super reading and dipping but I don't believe that any of that ''understanding and memorizing '' comes from PR.

The question is basically how do I find out that PR is working for me?, will there be something I notice or not?

Thanks for your help

It becomes very clear when you fully activate the book of your own on tape 7.

How many Activation passes did you have so far?

yomero Offline OP
OP Offline

Dana,

Only 1 activation with my own book and another with the PR book.

Thanks

Administrator
Administrator

To fully activate a book you will need a few more activation passes with each book. Remember to mind map what you get out of each activation session so that you have a record of how the book is gelling.

Try the 5 day test as outlined in the PhotoReading book. It gives you an idea how to do activation passes and how to get a book to gel for you.

Alex

I am not a experienced PRer, and I sometimes find that I doubt my ability to PR. But what convinces me that I can learn, is that if I nead some info in a book, I have a tendency to open the book at that exact page. this is not at will, though. o
I had the fun experience the other day. 2 years ago (I think) I photoread a book about RedHat linux, and left it on the shelf. the other day someone asked me a question about a command, that I knew was in this book. I think I opened the book and looked in the index, page 96 was the page I needed. I started to look for the page, but notised that my I had allready my hand in a page. page 96.

It is not a big thing, but it is nice to know that even thou it has been 2 years, I havent forgotten.

jeanette

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved