Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31903 10/16/02 06:13 PM
OP Offline

Have you photoreading tarot reference books ... there are 78 cards which explain what it means, etc... and how to use the cards ... i wonder if you have any experiences photoreading these books.

Thanks

John.

I know it is strange request....

#31904 10/17/02 12:25 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Since the meaning of the 78 & in some cases 79 cards (some include a blank) are subject to personal interpertation. It's worthwhile photoreading a few tarot books. Do 5 or 6 in one sitting. From that pile you will be pulled toward one particular book as you key guide. I suggest you use that as your master book.

Since tarots are an intuitive tool you will find that some meanings or what the cards are saying to you, will not be in any of the books not even your masterbook They are a tool for getting in touch with your intuition so you look at each card and see what it seems to be telling you. I've even found that sometimes the apparent meaning of the card changes according to position cards next to it.

I've never used photoreading for understanding the tarot since I stopped using them a number of years ago. However during my learning period I noticed that I used many books to start understanding them and I was frustrated by the fact that it took me so long to inwardly understand the general meanings of the cards. I know that by photoreading all the books together I would have connected to the intuitive meaning for the cards a lot faster. Key interpertations from a number of books combined to help them make sense for me.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved