Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#32096 10/22/02 10:20 PM
x Offline OP
OP Offline

Last night I set up to do a large syntopic read (over 100 books and papers I have). I previewed them all and went to sleep on the preview...

I had a dream someone was threatening me. I do remember they said nimda so i woke up and wrote it down because that word stuck out most to me.

Today I did a search and found that nimda is the name of an email virus. Would this be related to PR in any way? I didn't see any symbols, all I saw was this person threatening me with nimda.

As it is, I'm checking my computer for viruses when I get home.

#32097 10/22/02 10:30 PM

Sounds like activation through dreams all right. What does someone threatening you mean to you? How might that link in with the virus? Perhaps that's how your subconscious has portrayed the virus to conceptualise it. Not the first time I've seen subconsciouses do that.
I PRed a book on wage bargaining theory and I had these two people arguing in my dreams over their wages. Not the most appetising of dreams, but relevant enough.
I should note here that any interpretations, if you want to attempt those, should be entirely your own.
There is of course the other possibility, which you have covered by checking your computer. I wouldn't rule that out, either.

KWLee

#32098 10/22/02 10:41 PM

100 books and papers ='s nimda

#32099 10/22/02 10:46 PM

Hehe...good point.

KW

#32100 10/23/02 09:43 AM
Hel Offline

Margaret, while we are on the topic of dreams, I had a dream two night ago where we (yes, you and I) were at some kind of meeting (associated to the meeting the Ottawans are planning?). There were 2 guys, but I don't know who they were.

#32101 10/23/02 04:41 PM

Hel how interesting. Since i'm not coming to that meeting, which i'm sure will be most interesting; and, since we don't know each other...

How familiar are you w/ dream interpretation? If you are a guy, then i represent your anima. If you are a woman, then i represent your shadow. Either way, whatever i represent to you is very close to being integrated which is great.

#32102 10/23/02 08:57 PM
Hel Offline

Margaret, Hel is short for Helena. I know we haven't met (yet, in this life) in person. But in the dream, we knew each other. I mean, I knew you were you, and I think you knew me too; whereas if we walked pass each other on the street now, I don't think we would recognize each other. The idea has occurred to me though that we might one day run into each other in Europe, probably Germany. Do you visit Ma every summer?

#32103 10/23/02 09:30 PM

Helena, how wonderful to know you also take Mother Meera's darshan She did spend time in Canada i recall reading.

Oh yes, i have gone every year since 1995. It just keeps getting better and better too. Mother has been so kind to me. Just last Friday, my nephew fell and the hospital said he'd done some horrific damage to his knee and would require sugery. I called Mother on Sunday and She said She'd help. One ring and the phone was picked up.

Then i called Andrew & told him to think good thoughts about his knee and that he would not need surgery and rehab. He was so upset because he's a senior in high school and was going into NYC for acting lessons and looking at colleges. So everything just came to a stop.

Anyway, on Tues. the MRI showed he'd broken his leg in 2 places and the bone had been pushed into his knee. They set it & he'll only be in a cast for 6 weeks. NO surgery and he's so happy. She did the same for me when they told me i'd have to be operated on for my wrist. Then i was told i'd never have full movement in this wrist again. Well, guess what? I have full movement in this wrist. The therapist couldn't believe it was as strong as before at my "advanced" age

I'm planning to go in May of 2003 & stay at Zum Baren. It's such a wonderful place by the River Lahn. Be ever so wonderful to see you there. May is the month of Mary, right? October is the month of Dassara. So, i am especially fond of those two times.

How long have you been taking Her darshan?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved