Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#32227 10/26/02 11:36 AM
OP Offline

Hi.
I''ve just completed tape 7 now, and I''d appreciate if someone could help me.

1. I PR'ed the book of my choice, but unfortunately I haven't had too much time to spend more time (4 or more sessions on activating). When I''ll be able to do it, shoul I PR the book again, or the information will be fresh, just waiting to be activated?

2. If I won't be succesfully with the activation mentiond above, can I go to tape 8 and the program?

3. After finish the program, besides listening to the tapes again, to learn more details, what sould I do? Can I PR new books? How often should this be?

4. When will I be able to stop using the tape for getting me into the state?

5. As English is not my first language, how can I use effectively a dictionary? Do I have to PH by parts, as it has more than 200 pages? Is it possible/necessary to preview, select trigger words, mind probing, etc, or normally I'll have spontaneous activations?

6. Do you propose an intensive program to accomplish faster the activation step?

Thank you for the attention.
Sincerely,

Paulo.:-)

#32228 10/26/02 01:58 PM
Administrator
Administrator

1. The information will remain there to be activated. You can if you wish Photoread the book again, you can go straight into the activation session after photoreading.

2.Yes, you can go onto tape 8

3. PR at every opportunity. Activate one book per week (keep using tape 7 to guide you ). You can even just PR 3 to 10 books per day only activating one book per week to get better at it.

4. Whenever you feel comfortable doing it on your own... straight away if you want.

5. Just PR the dictionary daily for a month or so... right through. No need to worry about trigger workd preview or postview unless you feel you want to do it to satisfy your curiousity on something. By using photoreading on 3 to 10 books per day for a couple of months you improve spontaneous activation.

6. Just using the system regularly will improve the activation step. Also remember some books are easier to activate than others so even as a photoreader some books will take longer to activate than others... It depends on the level of understanding you have about the topic, how much you want to understand, how familiar you already are with the topic. If it's something new to you it most probably will take a few more activation passes than something you already have a good understanding of.

Alex

#32229 10/26/02 04:22 PM
OP Offline

Hi Alex.
I was just waiting for the reply to decide what to do. I'll take all day on the program, as I'll have the day off today.

Thanks a lot for that.
Have a nice weekend.

Paulo.

#32230 10/27/02 03:07 PM

When you say 4 activation sessions you mean start and end the book and then do other activacion session for more understanding or for e.g activat page 1
to 50(first session), 50 to 100 (second session) and so on? .
Thanks

#32231 10/28/02 05:29 AM
Administrator
Administrator

The first activation pass is usually the whole book textbook or whatever to become familiar with it. The next passes can be the whole book again depending upon the size of the book, how familiar you are with the topic and what you want to get out of the book. Textbooks are often activated chapter by chapter using as many activation passes per chapter as required.

Usually we take the book as a whole since going over it again with the next activation pass we pick up more information that we may have skipped in the first passes.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved