Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I Had been noticing that I have been thoughts more fluently.
COuld that be the photoreading ?
I ask , because I don´t know if I am realy photoreading.Do you have that too ?

I am PRing my textbook of 454 pages every day
until the exam. ( But I didn´t took the trigger words ).Could be that( And books) ?
I have a exam of the 2 lasts month of classes ( I think it will be in the end of novenber) and if I got any results I´ll tell to you.
Thanks to everybody that answer my doubts I really appreciate that.

"I Had been noticing that I have been thoughts more fluently.
COuld that be the photoreading ? I ask , because I don´t know if I am realy photoreading.Do you have that too ?"

It sounds like a photoreading effect. The PR process gets you to think about what you're reading, instead of swallowing it whole and regurgitating. Coming from a country where this process of input/output is the norm of the day, I distinctly noted that my attitude towards learning took a more adventurous turn with PR. Extracting ideas makes it easier for you to flexibly apply them. So yes, I did experience something quite dramatic in that area.
Good luck for your exams! Tell us how you get on.

KWLee

Sorry. There's a question you raised on another thread which I would like to answer on this one. It's about superreading and activating. For activation sessions, you go over the same material several times. Since you seem to be using this for textbook purposes, you probably want to do this chapter by chapter since they are usually packed with information. Do a few s/r sessions for one chapter, then continue on to the next until you complete the book. Although this may sound as though it may take a longer time, you'll probably find that it actually takes less time than reading it once through.

KWLee

Komplicado,,,, Esta muy complicada tu pregunta.

quote:
Originally posted by KWLee:
Sorry. There's a question you raised on another thread which I would like to answer on this one. It's about superreading and activating. For activation sessions, you go over the same material several times. Since you seem to be using this for textbook purposes, you probably want to do this chapter by chapter since they are usually packed with information. Do a few s/r sessions for one chapter, then continue on to the next until you complete the book. Although this may sound as though it may take a longer time, you'll probably find that it actually takes less time than reading it once through.

KWLee

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved