Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

For the great contibution you've been doing here.
Thanks a lot for the all the replies to my posts.

Respect,

Paulo.

Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome

Alex

Second rounds of kudos for Alex.
First, but equally deserved round for Margaret.

Thanks you both.

i feel somewhat guilty now, b/c i just can't be posting any more

Nice to have helped a few people here and there. Certainly helped myself more though. Explaining things always helps the one explaining first.

I have to spend all my time now at Morningstar. Learning the site and figuring how to make the best use of it is very demanding for me. It's stuff i have to learn for the first time. I've used Personal Genius and Silva stuff & am doing surprisingly well.

Take care all

Come back when you can Margaret, I greatly appreciate the breath and depth of you knowledge.

Thanks again.

Congrats Alex & Margaret.
Margaret, I'm gonna miss you not being around. Maybe sometime in the future you'll return to help a new fresh crop of photoreaders hone their newly acquired skill sets. Take care and always remember that "We are one with the sun!!!".

You're awesome! Certainly one-of-a-kind. We are fortunate to have captured a small piece of your wisdom and knowledge throughout the discussion forums.

Margaret, it has certainly been an extreme pleasure knowing that a person of your calibur and quality exists on the planes of this earth! I have a feeling you will drop in from time to time ... your learning is not yet complete.

AlexK, well, what can I say about you except for the HUGE transformation I've seen in you over the last few months! AlexK, we all appreciate your efforts on this DB. It's your willingness to help others in their lives that will one day bring you instant gratification and all of life's rewards!

And then there's Dana! Letting all the DB members express themselves so that they may grow and knowing when to intervene so as to keep us all balanced and focused on our journey of discovery!

LLL

Thanks one and all
As Michael says LLL

I'll try to drop in but it's just not the same as being a regular. BUT i have to be disciplined about this. I've lost horrific amounts of $$$ and it's my own fault. Putting my finances into the hands of others has been a painful experience for me. I'm 55 & have no moulah & it's my own fault. Thanks to LS, i have the tools needed to get my act together. I have never studied finances before so it's a lot to tackle.

This has been a terrific learning experience for me here. With so many young students trying their best to better themselves, this has to be one of the best sites out there.

Administrator
Administrator

Margaret, I do hope that you drop in on the forum from time to time to post. You keep saying that the kids are amazing, yet you yourself have demonstrated the awesome power of the mind. That at any age we can learn if we give ourselves half the chance. The forum will sorely miss your inspiration.

All the best and thank you for your contribution to the forum.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved