Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#2884 05/10/01 10:25 PM
OP Offline

How much will the course be on sale in UK pounds? When will it be available in the UK? Like the PR and NB systems will it be available in a book and separate audio version? Will it get its own separate discussion forum?

#2885 05/17/01 10:16 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

• Haven't finalized the price.

• Don't know the release date. Still waiting to finish up a couple of pieces.

• I'm sure either LifeTools or Nightingale-Conant UK will carry it.

• There may or may not be a new Paraliminal session. Paul and I talked about it again today. We don't want to do a new Paraliminal unless it can be of value.

• If a book comes out it will be next year. We anticipate publishing several books by Vera, but I don't know if one will be specifically on memory.

• It will get its own Forum if the discussion warrant it. Time will tell!

#2886 05/19/01 07:17 AM

Hi Pete. I'm sure you must be sick of memory course questions, so for that I apologise, but I am intrigued: who is Vera? I'm guessing she is a memory expert. Could you tell me more about her and what sort of things she will be bringing to the course? Also, what would the oter books she will be writing be on?
Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
$BI(JHaven't finalized the price.

$BI(JDon't know the release date. Still waiting to finish up a couple of pieces.

$BI(JI'm sure either LifeTools or Nightingale-Conant UK will carry it.

$BI(JThere may or may not be a new Paraliminal session. Paul and I talked about it again today. We don't want to do a new Paraliminal unless it can be of value.

$BI(JIf a book comes out it will be next year. We anticipate publishing several books by Vera, but I don't know if one will be specifically on memory.

$BI(JIt will get its own Forum if the discussion warrant it. Time will tell!

#2887 05/24/01 11:36 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Vera F. Birkenbihl has sold over 2 million books in Germany on learning. We do not know yet which books we will translate and publish in English.

We've searched for a memory expert for years who offered something different. While others intrigued us, Vera captivated us.

She is as much an eccentric as either of us have ever met. A little weird but brilliant.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved