Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi
Is this book that good?
What´s the difference that you noticed ?
How this helped with PRing?
Is it true that it can improve you IQ and
Memory ?
If there is any other experience related to that please post it.

Yes, it is true that it can improve IQ and memory. The book is EXCELLENT. One of the best I've read, and has some of the most fascinating stuff I've ever even heard of. The techniques, I have not had the opportunity to practice that much, but what little I have used I have noticed powerful results.

OP Offline

Owwhhh I am so curious now.
I will in the future buy it.
Youngprer can you tell me, if possible what in the school you have noticed,what you improved etc ?
You can tell me only about The Einstein effects because I already saw the other post of yours.
I´m a student so I am really interested in that memory and IQ thing. It´s really Interesting because I never thought that sameone could improve the IQ.
If anyone wants to aswer that questions , answer please ?

The crux of the Einstein Factor is image streaming, which is a pretty powerful technique. Image streaming has many useful applications, though in itself it improves the connection between the conscious and other than conscious mind. Personally, image streaming has increased my creative and visualisation capacities. It helps PR particularly by strengthening the inner mind-conscious mind bridge. You might want to check out the other boards, particularly Genius Code, for a discussion of this.

Hope this helps.

KWLee

Dan Offline

quote:
Originally posted by KWLee:
The crux of the Einstein Factor is image streaming, which is a pretty powerful technique. KWLee

I have also read it..I have to agree with KWlee Image Streaming is the Main idea.
This book is a must read

Dan

quote:
Originally posted by komplicado:
Owwhhh I am so curious now.
I will in the future buy it.
Youngprer can you tell me, if possible what in the school you have noticed,what you improved etc ?
You can tell me only about The Einstein effects because I already saw the other post of yours.
I´m a student so I am really interested in that memory and IQ thing. It´s really Interesting because I never thought that sameone could improve the IQ.
If anyone wants to aswer that questions , answer please ?

Well, for one thing, I would like to explain that the 'IQ test' is not something that is for sure. In fact, it is almost always usually said that nothing in the universe that we could possibly dream of is for sure, because in all finality, nothing can be proven!

But more down to earth, the IQ test is something that was devised years ago, and based off of research that...compared to today's new coming discoveries was inaccurate in many ways, though I couldn't name them if you asked. The bottom line, though, is that you cannot determine a person's intelligence by a test drawn out on paper with standardized, formatted questions that are all constructed often times in the same manner. Not everyone isthe same when it comes to how their mind can formulate and solve different problems!

As Win Wenger's 'The Einstein Factor' explains, Einstein made poor grades in school, and did not ever end up having a really "success" job, or one that would be thought of as successful for quite a long while. This is because of how Einstein thought about things - it was in a different way. How could so many surpass him in what would be likely considered elementary principles within his mind, but then he could come up with ideas, visions, of an epic scale to mankind, and fulfill these to their full possible percentile of genius?

Image Streaming takes what we believe to be 'not logical' and 'dream-like' images and ideas within our brains and understand them properly. Though I have not had the good fortune to be able to use Image Streaming much, I sadly could not tell you what results it may have brought out in my schooling.

But what I CAN say is this - just dipping in and touching a short sliver of the book's techniques has brought out AMAZING revelations to me about life, reality, and to be extremely short - what everyone takes for granted. The advanced civilization and borrowed genius exercises appeared to be nothing at first.

But as time has gone on, PhotoReading the book and putting it back on the shelf just might be one of the best things I've done in the past few months. In the past few weeks, entire chunks of the book, concepts within layers, and whole sections of pages have been popping up, and have brought me to entirely new conclusions about how math works, what it's for, and has even helped in my quest for learning all about the field of psychology.

I have been lead into The Einstein Factor, and a few other books and largely brilliant ideas FROM PhotoReading itself, just as you may be getting lead into these same ideas. My advice - just get the book. Quit wasting time asking questions. Everyone is right - it can help more than you can imagine.

"Speed, comprehension, and enjoyment are only the beginning..." just might have a different meaning than we at first may think of.

-youngprer

OP Offline

Thanks to every one.
That´s helped a lot

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved