Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

the mindprobing and all no i didnt od that before its just like my eyes were skimming across the surface i wast visibly picking up words except every know and then a owrd or to would come in to focus bt id move on and then for now reason its like i jst put on the full brakes and started normal reading.. and the rod vision chapter 3 thing.. like i said i just moved here to florida so im gonna have to wait a few monts to find it in household goods if you look up my name you can probbably so i geuss i got to wait till then to find out about the rod vision that is totally new t me.. could you tell me what more the chapter was about it might jog my memory are we takling about rod like staring throuhg the book ?? at least i dont lose the bli anymore well i will be a few days before i can respond but i will read them as soon as i get the chance i am traveling to pensacol to go see the ble angels season ender i appreciate everything everyone has done for me so far you were instrumental the first time ... speaking of help does razord and some gy named andy still come to the boards whatever happened to them

Rods are a type of cell in the eye.

When you're first starting out, it's good to do everything exactly as told. PhotoReading is natural (well, as natural as reading), but it's not something that we've been explicitly trained in at all. The probing quesitons, previewing, mind-mapping, etc. all aid in the transition of information from the other-than-conscious mind to the conscious. Once the connection is firmer, you can skip some of the formalities. Even then, it can still help in understanding.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved