Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

this is what my 24 hour day now consists of since checking out the photoreading book a week ago. if im awake, i usually have a headache (like someone is squeezing my brain), and when im asleep im having 3-4 dreams, waking up every so often in the night.

dreams from the past few nights (its fun? to share dreams?): 1.) i was sitting in a car at my old school waiting for a girl. she did come by, but then i lost her somehow. it was dark. there were police nearby. 2. another car dream. i dreamt about a convertible, a mustang, 72, blue with a white top, that my grandfather gave me (he never gave me a car). i was lamenting the loss of it, but then i found it; in a forest in my basement. of course, after a few .. whatever .. minutes? seconds? ... i realized that basements dont have forests and that my grandfather never gave me a car. 3.) im traveling through a neighborhood in search of a carnival when i find one. i walk through and think its pretty lame. i end up getting into a fight with 9-year-olds. i kick their butt using ninja skills! 4.) im at a playhouse. im crawling all over the outside. up the walls. some people come out and i converse with them about .. i dont know .. and then they go home. they live in a white house directly across from the playhouse. i go for a walk. there is something im keeping an eye out for. an animal or something that is after me. im warned by some passerbys to keep an eye open. 5.) im at a gigantic high school. ive never been here before. im going in and out of classes. i see a very large airplane land (its an odd looking craft ... a large circle is in the middle of it) in a runway next to the school. i enter a stairway and go to the top floor, encased in glass, and then enter a room to a large auditorium. alot of kids here, but no one is paying attention. an old projector is playing a very old something. i cant tell what it is. 6.) im living in a house thats not my own and im looking for a job. i want to work in a movie theater. i cant find one until one appears...right down the street from my house. its in a huge shopping center. i hate the look and feel of it. i walk down a dark street and run into a girl i know (in the dream i know her). she works in a grocery store. i go there and wait for her to come out. then we chat 7.) i dream i wake up and find its 5:33am. it takes me a moment to realize im in a dream and i wake myself up by turning on my stereo. its 8am. 8.) i dream about pushing something away and i wake myself up pushing air.

thats all i remember, for now.

ill take this as a good thing. an interesting little experiment with my head. ive had bouts with prolonged dreams before, as im sure many have, so i wont chalk this up as evidence of something at work due to reading this book.

ive photoread the photoreading book twice, for about 3-5 minutes (ive been paying too much attention to getting the blip). i have been working on my eye divergence, and that is likely the cause of my headaches (usually id stare at a wall and then at the book .. and do that for a few minutes).

i havent activated yet. perhaps today.

Hi.

If you're having headaches, try drinking water more frequently. And yes, the eye divergence may give some trouble at first. I suggest you don't work too much at it, and remember to take sufficient breaks in between.

Also, it would be best if you could activate soon. Don't worry about it. Just activate - that's better than not trying it out.

KWLee

OP Offline

i didnt activate until today because it felt like a chore to do. i figured it was better to wait until i was interested in activating than to force my way through it.

im sure i got something out of activating today, but i have nothing to show for it right now. ill see what i get later though. patience and relaxation seems critical here.

Administrator
Administrator

Remember to draw a mind map for the information that you collected from your activation passes. This is particularly helpful as you first experience activation. the information comes to the conscious mind in layers building with each activation pass.

Do activation pass in 30 minute sessions and be sure to keep going (it's quite common for the first 10 minutes to be the most difficult). Use the tangerine technique to help open up your superreading and dipping.

Yes, stay relaxed and play with it too

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved