Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MikeB Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All,

I just ordered New Behavior Generator and expect to receive it today. I have a couple of specific things I want to use it for however I'm very interested in what other people have used it for.

Since it is called "New Behavior Generator," this is a chance to build new or "foreign" behaviors. How have you used this powerful ability and what results have you had?

Mike

Hi Mike!

I think that the point with this tape is that you can use it for anything you want, but I can't stress enough what Paul says in the "Decisive Action" course (on the coaching session for this tape, that is) that you must state a clear goal for what you want before hand. I like side "B". I write a goal on a big piece of card with the other info you need at the start of the tape and pin it to the wall right in front of where I am going to do the session. I concentrate on it while I play the begining of the tape so I get a visual representation of what I want.

What do I use it for? Well, I am interested in increasing learning development and memory retention so I have used it with that goal in mind (if you or anyone else is interested I can tell you the exact goal as I stated it). It is just my personal preference, but I find this tape to be more powerful than the specifically designed "Memory Supercharger" for my purpose. For a time after - an hour or two or so, I find that my ease of learning and clarity of recall is significantly higher. It feels weird, like there's no barrier that is impeding learning. The only thing is that I've found the results are not permanent, but I have not got organised enough to use it over and over again, so it's my fault and not the tape.

You have bought a powerful tape! It is one of the ones that really zonks me out when I am really set on listening for a specific purpose, so there must be a lot going on in my head during the session.

[This message has been edited by Inchiki Gaijin (edited May 10, 2001).]

Gaijin,

I would be very interested in how you phrased your goals for this.
I have been considering doing the same thing with mine but havn't yet gotten around to it.

Thanks.

Hi. I posted it under the "A message for Inchiki Gaijin" title. Hope it helps.

quote:
Originally posted by perdurabo:
Gaijin,

I would be very interested in how you phrased your goals for this.
I have been considering doing the same thing with mine but havn't yet gotten around to it.

Thanks.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved