Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

"GET OUTTA DODGE, DUDE"!!!!!

Let me be specific.

If I read a book, and I ask myself mind-probing questions, I'll get those questions answered. If this means getting 10 or so isolated facts from a book, then so be it. When I read "The Moon by Whalelight," I wanted to know why people feared bats. (I've never been afraid of bats. When there were free-flying diurnal bats at the Brookfeild Zoo, I experienced such a sense of wonder even the memory of it brings wetness to my eyes).

And of COURSE no one has ever heard of Vera Birkenbiel. Her name is Vera Birkenbihl. Make sure your search engine settings allow for German results. Or, skip traditional search engines and go straight to www.amazon.de and take a look at her books.

Kaiden:

Where is this "Brookfield Zoo" that you mentioned???

quote:
Originally posted by sjaykum1:
I heard that the Silva Mind Control class and the Dale Carnegie class have free repeats for a lifetime. Now dont quote me on this. this is just what I heard from someone else.

I have taken Silva Mind Control class in Norway; I payed their initial high fee because of their promise of free repeats ( you only pay a small administration fee; peanuts ). And I can repeat the course anywhere in the world, as many times as I want for the rest of my life.

This offer was essential for me, and I have repeated the two courses I have taken, several times. These sessions were very valuable, because I got to discuss my own progress with other graduates and share stories face to face. And I gained more insights, since as time went by, I understood the lecturer better and better.

And now Silva works for me...

A win/win situation for the course-givers and the participants, if you ask me.

The second best I have come across is this forum. Everyone is so *active*;- GREAT!!

Laughing-heart

quote:
Originally posted by 3DLifestyle:
Kaiden:

Where is this "Brookfield Zoo" that you mentioned???

Chicago. Southern area, I believe. For some obscure reason, the Milwaukee County Zoo is in Brookfield WI, and the Brookfield Zoo is in Chicago, IL.

I suspect the work of the Illumitani

Oh! Oh! By the way, Mark. You want to know the easiest way to prove PhotoReading? LUCID DREAMING! Oh yes. Indeed.

Now you might ask, "Well can lucid dreaming be proved?!" And once again - "YES!"

Just a thought...just a thought.

I just had another experience which proves to me the ultimate benifits of PhotoReading. I was activating "Listen, Little Man!" by William Reich, when I noticed I was understanding the book in that same whole-mind way that convinced me to purchase the PhotoReading Whole Mind System in the first place. I went synesthetic to be able to capture the experience and discribe it. I noticed that regular reading and normal activation have a Point of Observation that is in front of the book. It is as if (and, indeed, is) you are looking down at the book from above. When I have Very Deep Understanding, it is as if I am inside the book looking up at me. When I have this level of understanding, I can understand exactly what the author wrote a book to communicate. Just as the book existed wordlessly in a complete form inside of the author's mind before he ever commited it to paper, (much like Michaelangelo's sculptures were in the stone before Michaelangelo ever picked up a chissle), the act of PhotoReading allows all of the book to assume that same form within my own mind.

Having this experience for a second time acted to abolish one of the beliefs I had about PhotoReading (and speed-reading), that somehow it was "cheating" to read at a very high rate, skipping over unimportant words or paragraphs, because the author had constructed the book with utmost care, including editing and revising. I realize now that I am actually doing the author a favor by PhotoReading, because I'm able to understand the impulse which created the book.

Very Deep Understanding is why I choose to PhotoRead. The time-saving is a side effect. Even after I return "Listen, Little Man!" to the library, I believe that I will have the book inside of me for the rest of my life. I couldn't reproduce it word for word, but the message Reich was trying to tell the Little Man has made a profound impact on me.

As a side note, I should mention that I used an experimental activation technique to engage more of my mind. I listened to "Enemy" by Days of the New just as soon as I woke up and recorded my dreams. This engaged my musical IQ and integrated it into the activation about to take place.

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
Chicago. Southern area, I believe. For some obscure reason, the Milwaukee County Zoo is in Brookfield WI, and the Brookfield Zoo is in Chicago, IL.

I suspect the work of the Illumitani

Just wondering Kaiden that's all. I live about ten minutes from Brookfield Zoo, thats located in Brookfield ILL which is a western suburg of Chicago.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved