Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
adrian Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wandering whether for postviewing ans mind probing I could actually postview PAST Examination questions. The format is already in Question form and many of the questions formulated are not straight away solutions and might require thinking, which could be processed by the inner mind.

Would that be equivalent or similar to working Past examination questions with your whole mind and would it make it easier to apply the knowledge in practical form?

in other words if you postview a MAths exam past paper for mind probing, wouldn t it be easier to work out that paper later on, and possibly other papers including during the exam.

Administrator
Administrator

You would be able to PR and postview past exam papers just was well as you do that with regular reading to gain a better understanding of what is usually required for exams. It is actually a benefial move to look for as much information as you can aside from the usual reading requirements. Past exam papers is a tool many overlook in their studies and yet are the most informative sources of information as to what is required of the course.

Alex

adrian Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks.... this seems a good idea then.

What I was wandering is if you do read the exam questions for mind probing would the inner mind try to find a solution for that problem...... in other words try to work it out for you and when you try to work the problem out regularly you will find it easier?

Sounds like a good plan to me. I remember when I retook my symbolic logic course, I studied by doing every problem in the book. (This was pre-PhotoReading). I've often used questions posed on the book's jacket or introduction as mind-probing questions.

It really doesn't matter if they're YOUR questions, so much as it matters that there ARE questions. Without questions, the mind's only question to wrap itself around it "what the heck did I just read?" Winnowing down the questions helps the mind bring the PhotoRead material into sharper focus.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved