Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Alex Offline OP
OP Offline

Just wondered if any of you could help. All through my life I've always had a problem with blushing. It seems daft, but I find myself blushing even when I don't feel particularly stressed. For example if someone starts talking to me out in public then I'm perfectly able to have a conversation and I feel confident...it's just that I blush. Sometimes I don't even realise that I'm blushing!

It's a bit of a nuiscance, especially as I'm a confident guy. So my question is, has anyone had a similar problem? And has anyone found a way to remedy it?

Are there any Paraliminals, or tape courses that you could recommend that might stop it?

Thanks for your help

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I blush all of the time. Say "hi" and I blush. Ask me a question and I blush. Challenge me and I blush. And it is not a nice blush, but beat red ears.

I empathize with you, but I've never thought of using the tapes for it. I just figure that is one of my gifts!

(All right, it is not as bad as that, but pretty close.)

Alex Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for giving me a new perspective on my blushing Pete I guess it's kinda cute

Use NBG Side A.

This is a medical condition... not neccessarily a psychological one...
If i remember correctly it is caused by capillaries being particularly closer to the surface of the skin than normal... while I can certainly understand how this might be a nuisance to someone... I suggest that you use the NBG to learn to accept yourself as you are and not put so much emphasis on this particular of your physiology... you might also check with your doctor/dermatoligist.

Remeber... you are an individual... don't be TOO hell bent on making yourself into someone elses image of perfection... Like Pete said... its just one of your speacial features...
Love yourself...let your self, love you.
=)

Alex Offline OP
OP Offline

By NBG do you mean New Behaviour Generator, or Natural Brilliance Generator?

Oops...=)
New Behaviour Generator...
=)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved