Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

What is direct learning and where can I get it?

Administrator
Administrator

Chapter 13 of the 3rd edition of the photoreading book explains direct learning. It is further explained in the Natural Brilliance also by Paul Scheele.

Alex

OP Offline

KWLee,

Thank you for such valuable insight. In response to your original question, I have not "mastered" PhotoReading ...yet. If any of you have read the PhotoReading book reviews on amazon.com you will know that I left a very negative review of the PhotoReading Whole Mind System and I would like to change it. Since then, I have come to some new realizations about things. I am the only reason why I have not "mastered" this system yet. It's not Paul Sheele or any of his products, Pete Bissonette, Dana Hanson, or Linda Ladysmithe who have kept me from experiencing self mastery with the system. I am the one who has prevented it. And I am sick and tired of blaming these people for my problems that I created and I can fix. I appoligize to each and every one of you for everything I have ever said over the phone, by email, on amazon.com, and to anyone who I spoke with about the PhotoReading Whole Mind System. It was all of this anger and hate that has kept me from experiencing the true benefits that PhotoReading has to offer, and it is time to let it all go forever. Why put all my energy and focus into "reinventing the wheel" when it has been there all along.

I still think it would be cool to have one of those Virtual Reality machines in the Matrix

Ben Reinbolt

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Reinbolt:

I still think it would be cool to have one of those Virtual Reality machines in the Matrix

Ben Reinbolt

I can only imagine how much more cool it would be if we switched on our brains to allow data to go in that way. Maybe that's why we haven't been able to invent it yet? And what if Photoreading turns out to be the key to allowing us to accept that the brain really does take on information like that?

I notice the biggest hurdle to successful photoreading seems to be the idea/beleif '...but the mind doesn't take on information like that, it has to be conscious because...

If we react that way with information that comes in through our eyes and we know from experience that we gather a lot of information about our world that way. How can we take the leap of faith that inputing 'data/information' directly to our brains is possible?

musing - thought I'd share
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited January 07, 2003).]

OP Offline

Great questions Alex. You've given me a new idea. How much do I owe ya?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved