Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33650 01/07/03 11:10 PM
OP Offline

I received this email today:

Hi Dana,

It's Mark, MarkP4, and I just wanted to apologize for all my posts the past 2 years and especially the one I did a week ago. The fact of the matter is I've been a struggling alcoholic for a couple years and every time I fall off the wagon I get on the internet and raise hell in the chat rooms and on forums. Don't ask me why I do it but I guess it's better than driving drunk and killing people.

I would appreciate it if you would post this on the forum to hopefully make up for what I've said.

First of all that Andy guy didn't post anything on ePinions, someone named andy did but who knows who it was. Second of all most of the opinions on the net about PhotoReading are probably from people like me with nothing else to do but spread negative opinions for personal entertainment during drunken stuppors. Third of all I was able to get PhotoReading to work on a couple books but not on a couple others and I should have just kept at it instead of griping about it. Forth of all, I was doing Reading Genius for a while but I gave that up too so I guess it goes to show you that your personality (or lack of one) can make anything work or not work for you.

I would like to apologize to Vera, I have no idea why I said negative things about her stuff.

I would also like to report that this is day 3 without a drink (my new years resolution didn't last too long) or a smoke and I am shaking pretty bad but hey, I deserve it.

I just hope that you believe and understand that pretty much everything I've said in your forum wasn't even true or even about PhotoReading. I was just blasted. That's no excuse but it's the truth. The only reason I even heard of Photoreading is I was sitting up late one night and saw the infomercial and said, "This has got to be BS" and the rest is history.

Every personal improvement course I've tried hasn't worked because I make it not work. When I was trying, PR seemed to work and when I was not trying, it seemed to not work so what does that mean. Hopefully if you post this on the forum it will repair some of the damage I may have done to people's opinions of it.

Once again, I'm sorry Dana and I'm sorry to everyone on the forum.

Sincerely,

Mark Patterson

This is addressed to MarkP4:

To be human, is to forgive. Mark, apology accepted!!.

Hey Mark,

Don't worry about it. It takes a big man to apologize. I wish you the best on staying sober.

I'm with the others. It's a pretty big apology you've just made, and I, for another, accept. Now it's time to move on.

Good luck with sobriety. I wish you all the success in the world.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved