Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

as i made up my mind yesterday between PR first or NB first , i took the opportunity from the short time sale on PR (35 BUCKS OFF°) email i got from Learning Stategies and ordered it .
i will get it within a few weeks with airmail to France .

today , while doing my usual stuff around , i felt the "need" to get one of those books about 3D MAGIC VIEW. i don't know why , i hadn't thought about these magic views for years , actually since they were quite popular about 5 years ago i guess , or more.

anyway , coming back home , with my 3D book , i started having fun with it , quite easily , after the first picture which took me about 1 mn , now 5 to 10 seconds and going down .

then , i started browsing this forum and incidently ran across the posts regarding this parallel viewing with PR and Magic view type seing , the link to the web site and all your great informations from the members .

What a Coincidence ! or is it one ?

Life has a way of surprising us in the most magical ways when we get open to it .

I take this as a sign that i am ready for PR in my life at this present time .

cheers
alexandre
france

Old Chinese saying: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" ....

I have never been able to see those Magic Eye things. I recently tested the one in the PhotoReading coursebook. While I can't make out the whole word, I did get a few letters. Looks like PhotoReading is bringing more power to my left eye.

alenxndre:

I like the when the student is ready statement. However, the parallel vision used to see the 3D stereo images is used in the PhotoReading Whole Mind System, you just ordered. It's used as part of a method to get the written information into your other than conscious mind, without your conscious mind filtering it (this is the real slow part of traditional reading). You can do the PhotoReading part of the system, without this parallel viewing, but is its a nice technique.

Kaiden, the first time I saw one of these was in one of those mall-art-shops, about 10 years ago. I took me 20 minutes before I saw the image. I bought the poster, for waaaay too much, and flew all away across the country with it. The next summer they were everywhere. I take a different amount of time getting in to the correct focus, its a neet feeling. The eyes and mind are trying to find a image and it's like grabbing a slipper bar of soap. You just have to develop the feel for it. Don't try too hard or it's will squirt right out of your grasp. Looking for the Blip page is a little like that for me, but not quite as slipper.

And we can't have too many links to this on this forum. www.eyetricks.com

About the:

I take this as a sign that i am ready for PR in my life at this present time .

Its weird, how you can feel like your above everyone else when you learn or start to learn PR. Very strange undeservant feeling... They should have a annual PR conference, where we can all meet up and chat in person.

OP Offline

did i say i felt above others ? did i mean it ? did i think it ?
i don't think so .

i just said , for me it was a sign i had picked the right course . well that's what i think , maybe i am wrong ., anyway it has nothing to do in any form of comparison to other acomplished photoreaders.
i have not started yet .so i was not bragging in any way .
it is just my spiritual way of seing things with signs .

each one has it's beliefs .
should i feel sorry for sharing enthousiasm ?
and even if it sounds naive to you ?

no way

sorry. you did not get my point. I am very evasive with my writing. My thoughts aren't clear to others.

My point was, we have higher responsiblies being able to PR or learning to PR. So hold on to your skill.

OP Offline

thankyou for your last remark . i understand what you meant

cheers
alexandre

As long as you're open to precognition, here's one way to think about the "Memory Supercharger" included with the PhotoReading course.

To quote from it, "Your memory bank is like any other bank." Banks can offer loans. Savings in banks can generate interest. Find your own ways to stretch the metaphor... essentially if your memory has the ability to recall facts before they happen, then the Memory Supercharger will enhance that ability.

"Einstein Factor" goes into some theories about how precognition is most likely the processing of cues not recognized by the conscious mind. Sometimes, the other-than-conscious mind won't provide the evidence that supports a hunch. Prime example is PhotoReading itself. When you remember a fact, you rarely remember the exact wording of the fact or the page number. Your-other than-conscious mind discards the "context" the same way you'd throw away the wraping paper and packaging materials of a gift.

The easiest way to train intuition is to test it. This creates trail and feedback, and allows you to distinguish between inaccurate and accurate intuition.

Ah, but I ramble. Enjoy your PhotoReading.

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
"Einstein Factor" goes into some theories about how precognition is most likely the processing of cues not recognized by the conscious mind. Sometimes, the other-than-conscious mind won't provide the evidence that supports a hunch. Prime example is PhotoReading itself. When you remember a fact, you rarely remember the exact wording of the fact or the page number. Your-other than-conscious mind discards the "context" the same way you'd throw away the wraping paper and packaging materials of a gift.

Very well-put!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved