Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
howardx Offline OP
OP Offline

I read your Einstien factor a couple of days ago and while reading i read that there was a research done by a University that showed that Image streaming does increase Iq. Or to quote from your book, "An Iq point every 80 minutes." I do not believe this, if this is true than a person who practises Image streaming would recieve over the ceiling scores on Iq tests. Please show me evidence that actually proves your claims that Image Streaming does indeed increase Iq every 80 minutes of practise. And to those that do use this Image Streaming technique often, can you prove to me that your Iq is superior since you do use it so often that it must really increase your Iq by so much now. Thank you for your time, i hope you do respond soon.

Good post. But while the "Einstein Factor" was written by Win Wenger, it has nothing to do w/ LSC or the Genius Code. The Genius Code was written by Paul Scheele and Win Wenger.

Administrator
Administrator

From article on Creativity [Creativity Overview] from www.brain.com I found on 3 Oct 2002
quote:
The concepts of intelligence and genius are often associated with creativity, and studies have shown that highly creative people usually are considered highly intelligent by common standards. However, a person with a high IQ does not necessarily exhibit a high level of creativity. For example, in a famous study conducted early in this century, researchers followed 1,500 children with high IQs (above 140). None of these children grew up to exhibit the levels of creativity commonly associated with genius. This suggests that there are indeed differences in the way that creative people think, and the convergent, analytic modes of thinking commonly measured by intelligence tests may be important for creative thought, but are not sufficient themselves

In other words scoring well on an IQ test doesn't make a person superior. Since you need to have a before score it might be more lodgical to test it out yourself. Find out if it makes any difference if you tried it.

One thing I can definately assure you regardless of IQ score my thinking has changed for the better. I have never thought highly of IQ test even when they sprung them on us at school I deliberately failed at them. You cannot catagorise a person by numbers yet so many people do. It robs individual of the chance to discover their own special skills to offer to society because they have been pigeonholed and push in a direction according to the numbers.

Another interesting quirk about IQ test your career can actually influence the score. I was walking past the TV when they had an IQ test on... I did the test and thought that's easy bet architech and builders find that easy too. Top scorers were the builders. Reason I guessed this they were turning abstract pictures to rotate them to match... the job was find the odd one out... anyone with experience in reading building plans would have to find this part of the test easy. So all IQ tests really prove is that you were able to 'Learn'.

Given time and exercise you can improve your IQ score if that is your intent. It wasn't mine when I got the course. I wanted to understand what my inner mind was offering my conscious mind.

Alex

Genius, in truth, means little more than the faculty of perceiving in unhabitual ways. - William James

The true genius is a mind of large general powers, accidently determined to some particular direction. - Samuel Johnson

Genius is nothing more than inflamed enthusiasm. - Anonymous

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited October 08, 2002).]

howardx Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, i see your points but however i asked for proof for the Einstien Factor's assertion that Image Streaming does improve Iq score. I also would like to say that Image Streaming has everything to do with the Genius Code because it is in its course.
I just want to know if anyone who has done image streaming can prove this increase of iq score with their tests. i do not wish to catergorise but merely to be convinced of this new research.

Administrator
Administrator

Yes image streaming is one aspect of the Genius Code course... not the only one. There are other tools that also increase ones so called IQ. Like I said I don't know what my score was before I started the course. I used all the tools in the course and it would now be difficult to categorically prove if my IQ has improved and frankly I have more interesting things to do than to 'prove' whether or not my IQ exceeds 180. (The test you suggested). Pay me and I might consider it. Meanwhile I'll keep using this skill and other skills that I am developing for better things to do than IQ test.

If you want data relating to Mr Wengers study of IQ in relation to image streaming check his site. Since he and or others did the research, why do individuals using a course that not only uses image streaming but other tools that may also be improving their mental creativity and thus their IQ have to 'prove' that they have increased their IQ using image streaming?

There would still be no proof because you lack the controls of a proper scientific study. If you don't want to conduct a proper research... ie get a group of people who have yet to learn image streaming. Find their starting IQ have them image stream then test them again. Then realisticly you'll have to be your own test subject. Test your IQ before you learn image streaming, do image streaming for a while and test yourself again. Rest assured, it won't matter to you if your IQ has gone up or not you'll notice that your thinking is clearer and solving problems with more ease and even find learning easier.

People posting IQ test results on a forum from a test over the internet isn't proof of anything concrete. You lack the evidence of before and after research.

Alex

howardx Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the post AlekX, tell me frankly, did your results for that test exceed 180? Im just asking, not to catergorise, but just curious. However i accept your post, and i think you are right. Thanks for responding any way.

Administrator
Administrator

Mate I wouldn't know and I couldn't care. I didn't do the test. I just looked to get some background information about what you wanted from the members of the forum.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by howardx:
Yes, i see your points but however i asked for proof for the Einstien Factor's assertion that Image Streaming does improve Iq score. I also would like to say that Image Streaming has everything to do with the Genius Code because it is in its course.
I just want to know if anyone who has done image streaming can prove this increase of iq score with their tests. i do not wish to catergorise but merely to be convinced of this new research.

Sorry, I read "your Einstein factor' and I thought that you might think LSC was connected with it.
I have the book and plus the Genius Code by LSC. They're both great in the teaching of the image stream and accelerated learning in general.
Good Luck,
jonah

My experience with IQ tests is that they are pointless and mean nothing. I took them for my psychology class on one I scored genius, the other medium and the last really low. Its relly just a common sense test. Win's program helps you get into the program with accelerated learning, forget about IQ tests they really mean nothing. I read the Einstein factor, very good book, I never did Genius Code but have read some very good reviews. Genius Code + Photoreading + Memory Optimizer (which I want to get) is the best combo you can get for accelerate learning.

i believe doing puzzles everyday will > ur problem solving skills. i have experimented with that and it works.
mads

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved