Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3025 06/02/01 05:30 AM
OP Offline

I am currently memorising definitions and quotes from case law etc for my exams. I am finding that the only way i can remeber/recall these things is if i stand up and walk about saying the words continously.

Which paraliminal would be appropiate for my situation given that memory supercharger tells one to relax and let go, which i problably won't be doing standing up. Would it just be best to listen personal genius continously throughout the day.

Sorry if this post appears vague, my mind is so messed up at the moment due to revising so much and encountering problems. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Rick

#3026 06/05/01 04:01 AM

Personally speaking, using both the personal genius, and memory supercharger will help greatly. It has been said that learning and recall of information comes quite easier once you are in a relaxed state. This I know from experience. When I try really hard to remember something, it eludes me. But the minute I stop trying, the information from the subconcious mind easily comes to the concious and the information is available. Yes!!!! Personal Genius and Memory Supercharge will do the trick. Just remember to be in a relaxed state.

#3027 06/12/01 12:56 AM

Try turning your eyes to your left and up. This should open your mental file for data and numbers. For example, if you want to remember a particular piece of info, turn your eyes as stated above. It would help if you go down to Alpha first (relaxed state by breathing deeply in and slowly exhaling four times). Pls let me know if it worked. Thx, Antonio

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved