Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hey everybody, this is censormonkey. i've been lurking around in the LS forum for a good month now. i just received my huge order of photoreading and natural brilliance plus a ton of paraliminal tapes(i consider this 500 bucks a wise investment on myself...could've been cheaper but i keep getting outbidded on ebay haha). im very excited about the positive changes that are about to take place in my life. i've been listening to the memsupercharger and NBGen for 2days straight. and i've noticed that my recall power has slightly improved and my "thinking on my feet" ability has also changed somewhat. i work at a classy japanese restaruant as a waiter and instant recall and quick thinking is a must to survive. so i noticed immediately when my performance has improved..although subtle..but very welcomed. which brings me to my "old" question:

regarding "looping the meat of paraliminals". i know that the "meat" of the paraliminals begin when the double dialouges goes off. and i also remember that somebody mentioned combining the personal genius and mem supercharger together. now im just curious as to where the "meat" stops?

for example, in the memcharger there's a countdown and another countUP after the "meat" session has ended. would that part be considered unnecessary for the mega-looping?

also, that rumor about an individual developing a near photographic memory after listening to memsupercharger nonstop for a month straight...has anyone been able to confirm it?

my COMPTIA A+ certification class begin on the 18th so i better start the photoreading process b4 i dive right into those heavy tech manuals...:-) dictionary game here i come! :-P

I consider the meat section to finish when the double dialoge stops although Paul usually has some nice closing suggestions you may want to keep. I definitly wouldn't put the countUP on the tape, but it's nice having a countdown at the beginning.

Here's how to combine personal genius and memory supercharger without buying any funky electronic gizmos OR gadgets:

1) FF MS to just before the "meat begins"
2) Listen to PG and stop the tape just as the meat ends (you'll know it when it happens)
3) Remaining relaxed, pop in the memory supercharger tape (make sure you get the right side) and hit play.
4) (Optional) Use the countup for either PG or MS

Looping the meat requires tech equipment, so I won't get into that.

Actually, recording the tapes to the computer is ridiculously easy. From there its just a little matter of some editing, cutting and pasting.

1. Go to your local Radio Quack and get an 1/8 inch to 1/8 inch STEREO patch cord.

2.Plug one end into the headphone jack on the tape player, the other end into the line-in plug on your sound card.

3. Cue the tape recorder to the "meat" section of the tape.

4. Using a program like Goldwave (shareware, available for download), record the section you want.

5. Edit out any extra content.

6. Save it to a file.

7. Do the same with any other tape.

8. Cut and paste.

9. Save to a file.

To go back out to tape could be a bit harder...may require another patch cord. I've been converting them to MP3 or burning them to CD.

Have Fun!

Mike

Yes, but that still requires the patch cord, which is technically tech equipment. It's a problem for me, being 13 and I can't get out to Radio Shack ("Quack?") that often, but if I had the cord I'd be burnin' and rippin' burnin' and rippin' all over the place.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved