Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34934 02/13/03 05:41 AM
OP Offline

yes, Yes, YES! finally! The PR was shipped to my house today when I got back from high school. I was enraptured and I went up to tape 3B and I realized I spent like 5-6 hours without completing my homeworks. It is awesome so far though I am not fully getting it. The main focus of the beginning tapes are all RELAXING.
Ok, sorry, back to my point... Imagine if everybody in the US know about PR and buy it and learn it like us. Honestly I think majority of people still have not heard PR at all. Even I took like 4 months of researching on photographic memory and speedreading. Then recently I knew about PR and learning strategy corportaion in websites. But if more people start to know about PR, I once thought that middle or high school teacher would give us 1 book report that would be due by the nextday. I mean students would think 50 pages of reading and comprehending homework is like a piece of cakes or simply joke, because 50 pages would only take what? like 10 min? Thus, Do you guys agree with my ideas about the future workload? Write your comments plz

Administrator
Administrator

It would be nice to be able to handle the present work loads.

Funny with computers working faster and better you'd have thought that the work load would ease up but now the workforce is shovelling in data as fast as it can to keep the computers running.

One of the first skills that suffers is the ability to relax and it becomes one of the difficult things to relearn.

Don't worry about not quite getting it. You're learning one of the most important skills. Relax and play with it. It's valuable in many other areas of your life.

Alex

AlexK is right. The workload and expectations naturally rise to exceed the present capabilities, regardless of how high they are. The trick is to achieve a balance in life. Which is not to be taken for granted.

Good luck with the course.

Iam2

yeah dont worry about being somewhat confused, i finished tape 7 yesterday [pr book of choice] and now i'm not confused, well, i haven't seen a big need for the PR step yet, but ppl said that will come in a while

anyways just keep going and dont get discouraged

Andrew/Agent range

OP Offline

well, I think many people really dont know about PR. Maybe they tried and failed. Or, they just conceal that they know how to PR to others in order to be a valedictorian or something

Don't think what if so early into the PR system. Think about handling the skill you should get and not like... "I can become God after I learn PR. I'll spend all of my waking hours in the library reading 100books and activating them per day." Be REAL, think before you speak or state something like what if EVERYONE knew how to PR. That's like saying, what if everyone was in a safe, protected country where famine and terror is unheard of.

OP Offline

Ni how ma, Chang.
I dont know but you seem offended by what I posted. Well, my point was not intended to be sarcastic at all. I posted this message because PR can possibly put us higher standards in the future. And Your INTERPRETATION was so wrong from my point of view. I never said that we can be GOD of reading and studies. Duh?.... I was being satirical but not sarcastic.

Aw, but he sure put down what I hoped to achive. j/k

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved